Broncos backup QB drives down the field...

Chilmonty

Obviously, ESPN HATES US!
And scores after replacing starter!

Guess who the backup QB is???? :blink::blink:

Reactions: 4 people
:)

I was reading about Charles Barkley recently. He tore a tendon and was carried off the court. Thats how he would have ended his career, but he came back for one game at the end of the season, scored some points. Walked off the court to the crowd cheering. He said it made a big difference.

I dont know if Manning will play another season, but the way he ended the last game until today was turrble. Hope he really shines today...

and comes back next year to lead the Broncos to an undefeated season and Superbowl ring...

then retires from pro football to be UT QB coach and get all the good recruits.

Peyton is tied with Favre for career wins..but he wouldn't get credit if the Broncos win today would he?

Peyton is tied with Favre for career wins..but he wouldn't get credit if the Broncos win today would he?

Again...they were trailing when he entered. They've scored on both his drives taking a lead. I think he should get credit for the win if they do, indeed, win this game.

Reactions: 1 person
Dear God alive....Demsryius Thomas is a physical stud but clearly has the worst set of hands for a WR I think I've ever seen. He couldn't catch the clap in a New Orleans whorehouse.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back