So... Carolina was classless?

Other_Guy

foolishFool
They take.pics of themselves... Newton gets the crows involved... not just in their OWN stadium but those things didnt involve Atlantas player...
Yet 2 weeks after that team beat the brakes off of your sucky team, you dab in everyone's faces.... and Carolina is classless?
Congrats Altanta, you missed the playoffs again. Dab your way all the way to the offseason.
Side note: Thought Norman was pretty classy in his comments.
O'Brien Schofield says Carolina Panthers were sore losers, 'I was dabbing all in their faces'

Reactions: 1 person
For a bunch of grown men there sure are a lot of hurt feelings and whining in the NFL

I dont think the Panthers were upset they didnt win, but that they haven't played well the last 2 weeks with only one game left before the.playoffs.

They take.pics of themselves... Newton gets the crows involved... not just in their OWN stadium but those things didnt involve Atlantas player...
Yet 2 weeks after that team beat the brakes off of your sucky team, you dab in everyone's faces.... and Carolina is classless?
Congrats Altanta, you missed the playoffs again. Dab your way all the way to the offseason.
Side note: Thought Norman was pretty classy in his comments.
O'Brien Schofield says Carolina Panthers were sore losers, 'I was dabbing all in their faces'

It was very obvious that somebody got in Norman's ear last week and convinced him to cool it.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back