Mr Ray Lewis, when does someone become an adult?

Other_Guy

foolishFool
Just saw the Monday Night Countdown crew discuss the Norman vs OBJ deal. He said OBJ called him being remorseful for his actions and thats not his normal character. That's fine, but he said about OBJ messing up, "This 22, 23 year old kid..."

I'm sorry, but I just turned 25, have been married 4 years, have a 2 year old, and been working since I was 15.
I do not feel like I've only been an adult for a year and a half.

It won't be long, and Mike Gundy will only be 10 years removed from NOT being a man. Geez.

/rant

yeah they are all remorseful - so sorry - its not like me - yada yada yada -- after something stupid

Yet everyone can't stand Newton...

Ok I threw my bias in for the heck of it.

And that I cant understand - he is a fun loving player -- I hope Carolina wins the SB (unless for some longshot chance PM is in it) -- I mainly meant guys like the OSU DL and the Ole Miss DL -- if they hadnt got caught would they be sorry ?

And that I cant understand - he is a fun loving player -- I hope Carolina wins the SB (unless for some longshot chance PM is in it) -- I mainly meant guys like the OSU DL and the Ole Miss DL -- if they hadnt got caught would they be sorry ?

I definitely agree. Everyone is sorry... tgat they were caught.

Ray Lewis killed a guy and got away with it.

Alledgedly.

Shut the hell up, Ray. You don't know anything about responsibility. You've never been held responsible for your actions.

I'm so glad Ray Lewis is around to be my moral compass. I can't think of anyone better suited than a double murderer.

Just saw the Monday Night Countdown crew discuss the Norman vs OBJ deal. He said OBJ called him being remorseful for his actions and thats not his normal character. That's fine, but he said about OBJ messing up, "This 22, 23 year old kid..."

I'm sorry, but I just turned 25, have been married 4 years, have a 2 year old, and been working since I was 15.
I do not feel like I've only been an adult for a year and a half.

It won't be long, and Mike Gundy will only be 10 years removed from NOT being a man. Geez.

/rant

Some people mature mentally at different rates.

No if you'll excuse me I'll be going back to the Star Wars thread.

Last edited:
Yet everyone can't stand Newton...

Ok I threw my bias in for the heck of it.

One of my friends said yesterday, "Josh Norman and cam newton are first class self centered dbags. Although Odell is a punk also"

He legit put Cam in a conversation with two guys fighting on the field...because Cam dances too much? I don't get it. When people tell me how Cam is too arrogant, I ask them if they've ever watched Aaron Rodgers play.

I think everyone is blowing this way out of proportion. Yeah OBJ is technically an adult, but what are other 23 YOs doing? Living off Mom and Dad? Dropping out of college? Getting into bar fights? Knocking up strangers? Getting into debt? Etc.

It's an age where even good kids tend to make mistakes. He made a mistake. Let's try to move on.

Reactions: 1 person
I think everyone is blowing this way out of proportion. Yeah OBJ is technically an adult, but what are other 23 YOs doing? Living off Mom and Dad? Dropping out of college? Getting into bar fights? Knocking up strangers? Getting into debt? Etc.

It's an age where even good kids tend to make mistakes. He made a mistake. Let's try to move on.

It would be much easier to move on if the media wasn't promoting this bull**** about him feeling threatened by the Panther carrying bats onto the field and "questioning his manhood." Even if both things are true, (I've yet to see anyone prove that Panthers DBs were calling him gay, just hearsay so far) it in no way even remotely justifies what he did on the field.

Dude needs to man up, apologize to his teammates and the organization, take his suspension, and move on.

it would be much easier to move on if the media wasn't promoting this bull**** about him feeling threatened by the panther carrying bats onto the field and "questioning his manhood." even if both things are true, (i've yet to see anyone prove that panthers dbs were calling him gay, just hearsay so far) it in no way even remotely justifies what he did on the field.

Dude needs to man up, apologize to his teammates and the organization, take his suspension, and move on.

lol

Agree. Let him take his suspension, and learn from it. No reason to hang the guy.

As an aside, the NFL should also suspend Cody Wallace. His hit was worse. Don't let the media/mob dictate discipline.

Agree. Let him take his suspension, and learn from it. No reason to hang the guy.

As an aside, the NFL should also suspend Cody Wallace. His hit was worse. Don't let the media/mob dictate discipline.

For sure. Although Beckham escalated beyond what is justifiable, Wallace has no justification and it resulted in injury.

VN Store

Back