Looking For A New NFL Team

VolnJC

Growing up I was a huge Dolphins fan but didn't like the way they treated Shula at the end of his career. This was about the same time that Peyton came along and I've pretty much pulled for Indy or Denver since. Well it looks like this will be it for Peyton so I'm looking for a new team

Who and why do you guys cheer for?

Titans. Followed them as soon as they landed in Memphis. They are tough to follow, but I feel that they will be heading in the right direction with Mariota

Titans. Followed them as soon as they landed in Memphis. They are tough to follow, but I feel that they will be heading in the right direction with Mariota

I may start cheering for them..there was just something when they moved here and it was like "this is your team Tennessee get behind them" maybe it was because I still thought about them being the Oilers or because they were primarily a Memphis then later a Nashville team

I may start cheering for them..there was just something when they moved here and it was like "this is your team Tennessee get behind them" maybe it was because I still thought about them being the Oilers or because they were primarily a Memphis then later a Nashville team

Yeah I get that

Growing up I was a huge Dolphins fan but didn't like the way they treated Shula at the end of his career. This was about the same time that Peyton came along and I've pretty much pulled for Indy or Denver since. Well it looks like this will be it for Peyton so I'm looking for a new team

Who and why do you guys cheer for?
Shula? You sure do hold a grudge for a long time?

Im in the same boat as the OP -- no PM, but accepted Denver even though i had never liked them -- the Colts were fun to watch but after the way they told PM to leave I hate them and wont go back to them --- kind of deciding between Buffalo and Carolina right now --- I always liked Cam Newton and Sammy Watkins

Last edited:
The Raiders...if I wasn't a Niners fan I would consider them. A lot of nice young players, and nobody is really hoping on the bandwagon yet.

Reactions: 1 person
With NFL Sunday ticket and the internet it's pretty easy to be a fan of any team regardless of your location. With that said I always want a team close enough to where I can drive and see them play, either at home or a conference opponent.

With NFL Sunday ticket and the internet it's pretty easy to be a fan of any team regardless of your location. With that said I always want a team close enough to where I can drive and see them play, either at home or a conference opponent.

There's definitely something to that. My teams are the Packers and Mets. I have only been to CitiField once and have never been to Lambeau. I've seen both teams play away, in Nashville for football and in Atlanta and Cincy for baseball. I hate that they aren't readily available to attend, but I'd rather cut off my arms than switch teams.

There's definitely something to that. My teams are the Packers and Mets. I have only been to CitiField once and have never been to Lambeau. I've seen both teams play away, in Nashville for football and in Atlanta and Cincy for baseball. I hate that they aren't readily available to attend, but I'd rather cut off my arms than switch teams.

Lambeau is so cool..it's like a giant football stadium dropped out of the sky in a normal suburban neighborhood

41823006001_260887083001_ari-origin07-arc-177-1280181242142.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people

Yeah I love the old commercial of the Dolphins fan getting snowballed in Buffalo...I would like to see my team play..closest would be Titans..then either Cincy or Atlanta and a little further to Charlotte but all within 4 hours which is a good day trip

Damn, they some jumpers in this thread. Get a team and stay with them through thick and thin. I've been a Seahawks fan since 1977, that should tell u all u need to know about loyalty

Reactions: 2 people
Well the Redskins are in first place....

Last edited:
Damn, they some jumpers in this thread. Get a team and stay with them through thick and thin. I've been a Seahawks fan since 1977, that should tell u all u need to know about loyalty

Since birth here as well. Finally enjoyed a 4th quarter this year!!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back