Peyton fractured foot.

Weird how the headline of the article says fractured foot, but then the injury description is a torn ligament (plantar fasciitis). Doesn't sound like a fracture to me?

Disclaimer - I'm not a Doctor and I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Crap. This year is likely his last. Hopefully he signs on to be the QB coach next year if so, would love to see him work with Dobbs.

Weird how the headline of the article says fractured foot, but then the injury description is a torn ligament (plantar fasciitis). Doesn't sound like a fracture to me?

Disclaimer - I'm not a Doctor and I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Yeah. I've been dealing with this myself for about 6 months now. It's tough to get over.

I guess that explains it. Wondered why his throwing motion looked so weird! :banghead2:

Plantar fasciitis is actually an inflammation of the ligament. What Peyton reportedly has is a tear in the ligament. That's worse.

I'm not a patient and I didn't stay at a Motel 6 last night.

I just heard about this and feel like an idiot for making the comments about Peyton that I have. Mike Ditka was just talking about he had the same injury and it led to hip surgeries. He also said it takes a lot of time to heal.

Cris Carter is an idiot but he said it best, father time is undefeated and he has come calling.

Also saw that he had an MRI today to assess a rib injury. His body seems to be falling apart.

Well there's a reason guys going into their 40s who aren't kickers generally aren't in the NFL.

Outside of a miracle, I don't think we will see him play again.

I think 3 more wins will be all it takes for Denver to win the division. If Denver plays this well, they'll try to let Peyton heal until January.

I think 3 more wins will be all it takes for Denver to win the division. If Denver plays this well, they'll try to let Peyton heal until January.

Denver is not playing that well. They will probably win the division but there is the possibility of more than three losses going forward. Raiders, Bengals, Steelers could beat them. With the loss to the Patriots of course.

VN Store

Back