Bench Peyton?

VolnJC

I've come to really dislike the CBSSports 60 second sports editorials..its a bunch of has-beens or never was commentators trying to tear down current athletes..today it was Gottlieb wishing that Denver could find the courage to bench Peyton..I do agree that he is struggling but the team is undefeated and their offensive struggles would continue because it is partly due to their OL and lack of running game.

I think it's fine to have and state this opinion if you think Ostweiler makes them better/gives them a better SB chance now.

I think Ostweiler would get killed. He's not the most mobile guy and Manning survives by getting rid of the ball fast. That's a recipe for disaster for a young buck. Maybe he's up to the task, but I doubt it.

He should have retired last year, but they don't really have any better options. Might as well stick with ole noodle arm.

Peyton won't get benched. If they think they have a better option, Manning will find himself "injured" and then retire at the end of the season.

He's earned that right.

I think Peyton will the the quarterback for the remainder of the season and retire at the end of the season

I think it's fine to have and state this opinion if you think Ostweiler makes them better/gives them a better SB chance now.

I think Ostweiler would get killed. He's not the most mobile guy and Manning survives by getting rid of the ball fast. That's a recipe for disaster for a young buck. Maybe he's up to the task, but I doubt it.

That's the thing. I don't think Osweiler is that good.

If the Broncos were 2-4, I'd maybe buy the argument a tad more. But who cares if Manning isn't playing great, they're 6-0.

I've been critical of Manning but this is stupid. If/when they lose their first game my goodness these yahoos will scream louder.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back