Mike Tomlin

GBO97

The Beast is Rising
What a ballsy move by him at the end of this one to risk potential disaster, down 3, at the 1, :05 left, because he trusts his RB that much. The tying FG was never even in consideration. Talk about coaching to win. (must... resist... inevitable... Butch... comparison)

Reactions: 1 person
Keep on keeping on. Cannot even enjoy a win without somebody ragging on Butch about something. So Butch isnt as good as a SB winnng coach? Well bye golly, FAHR BUTCH!

as a steeler fan, i was glad they went for it.

but when bell started dancing, and you saw just how close he was to NOT getting in...

you lose that game, on that play, w/a timeout in your pocket....that'd be bad.

Keep on keeping on. Cannot even enjoy a win without somebody ragging on Butch about something. So Butch isnt as good as a SB winnng coach? Well bye golly, FAHR BUTCH!

Visit some Steeler boards and you'll see as many people there calling for Tomlin's firing as you see here call for Butch's.

but when bell started dancing, and you saw just how close he was to NOT getting in...

Steelers couldn't go to OT. The defense was on the field almost the entire 2nd half. Their best chance was to win it from the 1 yard line.

Had Bell not made it, the missing 18 seconds on game clock screw up would have made things interesting for the NFL.

They still had a timeout. I'm sure Bell was instructed to get down for the TO if the correct hole in the line didn't open up.

He probably lost them the Ravens game, so it's a good thing this one worked out

Any answer other than Bill Belichick is invalid.

bilde

Cuse me?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back