My Impression of Fanduel

Mini Me

VFL
I have been on fanduel for about two weeks now and I haven't made a killing or got a big check (like those commercials).

I deposited $50 and I have gone 5-3 in my events. My account balance is around $70 so not bad. It is fun.

If you are interested in fanduel, use my referral link:

https://www.fanduel.com/?invitedby=eponee1&cnl=da

friend id: eponee1

and after you deposit money and play, you will get a $25 credit to play in $600M Sunday challenge. It is fun but won't change your life. May sure you research your lineup and matchups.

So your impression, or opinion, on the site is that others should garner you free benefits while you both "don't get rich?"

Was this meant to be a review or an ad spot?

Reactions: 1 person
Henley, I see how my post came across that way. It wasn't intentional or an ad spot. My main point was that I wanted to let folks know it was a good site to play fantasy sports.

If you like fantasy sports that lets you set up teams with a salary cap, fan duel is a pretty good source to do it. The FD app is very user friendly and there are a lot of different games to play (tournaments, head 2 head and 50/50). That was important for me.

I was skeptical when I joined because it seemed to easy but the equalizer is the salary cap. Good players will cancel each other out but finding the right mix of players within the cap is what separates the team managers. There are tools online that I found that will show optimal lineups (like rotowire and fantasy pro).

Like I said, I went 5-3 first time on but after comparing my lineups, to others, I realized my thought process had to shift to focus on players and matchups and not just the star power behind their name. I really should have gone 7-1 but I was too stubborn on some players I should have passed on.

I wanted to pass this on for anyone who may be on the fence about joining.

VN Store

Back