Is this it for Peyton?

Sin City Vol

He has really struggled with velocity in these first 2 games... I hope this isn't the end of his career

It has to come to an end sometime. It's spectacular he has made it this long with his age and the neck surgery

I was about to post that.....he just looks like he's lost that something special.#vfl

It's hard to watch right now, isn't it. I hate to see him go out like this. I just hope the people in Denver take it easy on him until he can get it together. Show some respect.

He just threw a short pass that came out of his hand badly and almost resulted in a second interception. Unfortunately, his arm has deteriorated--he simply doesn't throw it that well anymore, and it is doubly bad for him because the Broncos offensive line is not good. The idea was to run the ball more, and effectively, this year, but they can't and so opponents are crowding the line of scrimmage, blitzing and sitting on PM's short passes. I think Kubiak will have to bench him soon in favor of the backup, who is mobile and has a strong arm. Hate it for PM, but this is the risk when you play until almost 40.

Oh, many Denver fans have been criticizing him for a while already. Unless Denver rallies in this game, it's going to get ugly.

After KC scored to make it 7-0, I went to the kitchen thinking: the way this game is going, watch PM throw a pick six. I get back and he'd just thrown a pick six--his second in two games.

Doubt he finishes the season with this oline.
How he got hurt at Indy. too many hits.
Still THE man though.

The pick six was bad but JEEZ you guys are NegaBroncs!

Some of the Vols olineman would start for the Broncos! :neener:

Just threw a TD. This team better find a way to run a lot. Simplify things to give him help and not have to do so much.

I have been watching. The Gary Kubiak offense is not fitting Peyton. I have to think that he is going to start calling his own plays pretty soon. Then again, due to his current arm strength, maybe the short passes are more fitting. I hate chearing against Peyton.

Go Chiefs

Reactions: 2 people
I have been watching. The Gary Kubiak offense is not fitting Peyton. I have to think that he is going to start calling his own plays pretty soon. Then again, due to his current arm strength, maybe the short passes are more fitting. I hate chearing against Peyton.

Go Chiefs

Then don't. Go Peyton! 😁

I would like to think he calls it at the end of this year. Between age, injuries, and a horrid line, he is going to go out on a bad note I'm afraid.

Bad Oline and new coordinator. Peyton makes 0 reads and makes 0 changes to the offense at the LOS.

VN Store

Back