Cordarrelle Patterson

crusse10

THIS MAN IS A PERVERT
How the hell can Patterson only get onto the field for 2 (TWO) offensive snaps?!?

How the hell can Patterson only get onto the field for 2 (TWO) offensive snaps?!?

I'm guessing the same reason he wasn't able to get much better here . Lack of commitment to get better and learn the playbook . Talent only gets u so far .

I to this day think Michael Vick would of been the greatest player ever if he had commitment to get better and open his playbook

I'm guessing the same reason he wasn't able to get much better here . Lack of commitment to get better and learn the playbook . Talent only gets u so far .

I to this day think Michael Vick would of been the greatest player ever if he had commitment to get better and open his playbook

And not gone to federal prison for killing dogs.

Reactions: 1 person

I agree that young Vick wasn't the most cerebral QB, but his weapons were never very good. He got a young Roddy White, and that's about it.

He matured after prison and still had some of his athleticism. He was so good with the Eagles. Would have loved to see him in his prime in that situation.

I'm guessing the same reason he wasn't able to get much better here. Lack of commitment to get better and learn the playbook . Talent only gets u so far .

he was here for 1 season and got drafted in the first round?

My guess is it's the same problem he had while at Tennessee. Didn't know or couldn't run his routes properly. In college he was able to mask it with tremendous athletic ability. Not so much in the NFL.

I think I remember something about his route running.

Couldnt run a proper route to save his life.............was the same at UT while he was here, but his athletic ability made up for it.

Cannot run proper routes or fight off blocks. If I was CP, I'd be talking to Vikings' legend Cris Carter every single day. Dude is in the HOF for his route running, he never was the most physically gifted receiver like CP is. If CP had a tenth of the route running ability of CC, he'd be an elite WR.

He had 9 TDs his rookie year and is 24 y/o. If he gets cut, someone will pick him up. The Vikings aren't very good.

VN Store

Back