Titans/Browns

IluvdoubleD's

Sir Loves
Your chance to "McFly" me on the fore head and feel better about yourselves. If marriotta makes the Browns look like they did last week (he will) and if ole miss doesn't show up against Alasalami my season is a bust in the first few weeks. Have fun.

Your chance to "McFly" me on the fore head and feel better about yourselves. If marriotta makes the Browns look like they did last week (he will) and if ole miss doesn't show up against Alasalami my season is a bust in the first few weeks. Have fun.

Is that megan fox as supergirl for your avatar?

I think ole miss can still be kickass even if they lose to Alabama.

I remain very cautiously optimistic about the titans winning. Week 1 is not a gospel, amd week 2 letdowns after a good or great wins are common in the wild unpredictable nfl.

Yeah I don't have much faith in my brownies until we get rid of that coach. I was one of those saying as loud as I could that mariota will never be a good nfl qb so I look like a douche on that one. 😇

Yeah I don't have much faith in my brownies until we get rid of that coach. I was one of those saying as loud as I could that mariota will never be a good nfl qb so I look like a douche on that one. 😇

Great debut is not a omen or the gospel for what a qb will be. Still got 15 games left.

Browns have been in search of a decent qb in forever.

Great debut is not a omen or the gospel for what a qb will be. Still got 15 games left.

Browns have been in search of a decent qb in forever.

A good first season isn't even an omen. See RGIII. Heck see Vince Young; he won Offensive ROTY and made the Pro Bowl.

All good points. He is shocking me with how well he started though. As far as the Browns are concerned. The bad part of being a Browns fan is that we have all been Browns fans for so long that we can't exactly abandon them at this point no matter how much they piss us off. You don't see a hell of a lot of new Browns fans, ha. Around here we call the the bad news Browns. I can say they are putting everything they have into winning this game tho. I just think that having a d coordinator as a coach, a fragile running back as a qb and ten corners on the field won't win games. Todays football scores too many points for that.

All good points. He is shocking me with how well he started though. As far as the Browns are concerned. The bad part of being a Browns fan is that we have all been Browns fans for so long that we can't exactly abandon them at this point no matter how much they piss us off. You don't see a hell of a lot of new Browns fans, ha. Around here we call the the bad news Browns. I can say they are putting everything they have into winning this game tho. I just think that having a d coordinator as a coach, a fragile running back as a qb and ten corners on the field won't win games. Todays football scores too many points for that.

The last two Super Bowl winning head coaches were both former defensive coordinators

Reactions: 3 people
A good first season isn't even an omen. See RGIII. Heck see Vince Young; he won Offensive ROTY and made the Pro Bowl.

Alex Smith was in purgatory before finally getting Harbaugh and Reid.
Yep look at Peyton Manning, Rodgers, Aikman, and Marino. all had awful 1st seasons and we know the rest.

After 3 or 4 seasons of games played you have in my opinion the right sample size to judge if a NFL QB is a success or a bust.

The last two Super Bowl winning head coaches were both former defensive coordinators

D Coordinators that learned to be head coaches and had a good roster to work with, but yeah, I get your point. The browns actually added two more QB's this week and are trying to sell us on the idea that they wanted them all a long. blah,blah,blah..same old.

Reactions: 1 person

Weren't you the one back in like May saying that you'd take Justin Worley over Marcus Mariotta and James Winston as a better starting NFL quarterback; that they both were busts?

If you could actually guarantee it, then he'd be starting by Sunday.

And no, he wouldn't. You have to be able to make an NFL roster before you can start.

Come on, wouldn't you love to see Tim Tebow run out onto FirstEnergy Stadium in his homemade Cleveland Browns uniform and shoulder pads this Sunday, though?

Cleveland Browns always gets the QB they want in the draft but it's always a awful QB lol

I can't even recall who their qb was when the new browns last made the playoffs in 2002. I would need to look it up. Yep it's that awful.
They should draft Stanford QB Kevin Hogan.

This game will likely be a defensive struggle.

I can't even recall who their qb was when the new browns last made the playoffs in 2002. I would need to look it up. Yep it's that awful.
They should draft Stanford QB Kevin Hogan.

This game will likely be a defensive struggle.

Kelly Holcomb

LOL that coach (I refuse to call him MY coach) just said they want to start josh mccowen if he can remember his name. They just picked up two more qb's on the side. they have manziel sitting there, tells you everything you need to know.

LOL that coach (I refuse to call him MY coach) just said they want to start josh mccowen if he can remember his name. They just picked up two more qb's on the side. they have manziel sitting there, tells you everything you need to know.

That Manziel is going to be out of the NFL after this season?

That manziel is tim tebow 2.0

This is all day. Especially about VY. Who knew he would turn out to be out of football within 5 years?

I hated they drafted Young and I'm never thought he'd be a good long term QB, but given his rookie year I'm surprised he's not at least a second stringer somewhere. I figured he would end up being a journeyman and possibly have a Randall Cunningham type resurgence at some point where he started a few seasons for a team.

Then again, that QB class of 2006 turned out to be one of the most overrated groups ever. Only Cutler is still around and he's a joke. It's laughable now how big of a deal they made it and the numerous comparisons to the 1983 QB class. Leinart never even won a starting job.

VN Store

Back