Giants blow it in Dallas.

first time Derek Dooley has been on the winning side of a bad rule that is brought to the forefront and will be changed following the season

What rule are you referring to?

They'll change the rule about the clock stopping regardless of whether the penalty is accepted or declined. I'm guessing that they will adjust it so that, if the defense commits a penalty in the last 2 or 5 minutes, the offensive team can determine whether the clock starts on the snap or the ref's whistle. The Cowboys benefited from their player's penalty by gaining a clock stoppage. Had that clock run, it would have brought the clock down to almost nothing when coupled with what would have been an obvious run on 3rd down with the clock around 55 seconds

Reactions: 1 person
The giants continue to be hot garbage or the nfl version of The Replacements as they lose in comedic ways whether old or new.

Continue to lose in comedic ways?????

Another way of saying funny ways. They make awful mistakes that are avoidable unable to finish in games.

Classic case of take the sack instead of throw it incomplete to keep the clock running.

Another way of saying funny ways. They make awful mistakes that are avoidable unable to finish in games.

Classic case of take the sack instead of throw it incomplete to keep the clock running.

I am very aware what "comedic ways" mean.....I'm just puzzled what you are referring to when it comes to the Giants continuing to be "hot garbage" (funny coming from a titans pumper) and that the Giants continue to lose in comedic ways?

I am very aware what "comedic ways" mean.....I'm just puzzled what you are referring to when it comes to the Giants continuing to be "hot garbage" (funny coming from a titans pumper) and that the Giants continue to lose in comedic ways?

The Giants lose games they should win by making bad or awful decisions. It be understandable if they had a bad coach but since they don't it makes it that much worse.

Titans have been hot garbage for a while so I know it when I see it.

The Giants lose games they should win by making bad or awful decisions. It be understandable if they had a bad coach but since they don't it makes it that much worse.

Titans have been hot garbage for a while so I know it when I see it.

I'm asking what games you are talking about where they have lost due to a comedy of errors? Just dont know what you are referring to.

I'm asking what games you are talking about where they have lost due to a comedy of errors? Just dont know what you are referring to.

I can't recall any game where it was a comedy of errors.
Not outside 2 games. The 2014 49ers game where they turned the ball over more than 3 times, and 49ers still narrowly won.
Or the meltdown vs the Eagles of 2010 that's a comedy of errors including the final punt that didnt get punted out of bounds resulting in the giants running into each other, getting out of their lanes with Jackson returning a dropped punt for a game winning td.

Most other avoidable losses of winnable close games it was losing on basic mistakes several at the worst time.

I can't recall any game where it was a comedy of errors.
Not outside 2 games. The 2014 49ers game where they turned the ball over more than 3 times, and 49ers still narrowly won.
Or the meltdown vs the Eagles of 2010 that's a comedy of errors including the final punt that didnt get punted out of bounds resulting in the giants running into each other, getting out of their lanes with Jackson returning a dropped punt for a game winning td.

Most other avoidable losses of winnable close games it was losing on basic mistakes several at the worst time.
In other words, they are not known to lose like that....... thank you for making me defend the damn Giants

More underachievers and its a amazing strange day when i see a eagles fan defend the big blue Giants. :)

Not really defending them.....just defending reality from your normal mushmouth babble where you continue to prove to be absolutely clueless.

VN Store

Back