NFL Week 1 Game Thread

unconventional
Chiefs up 7-0 on the Texans. Good for the Titans and Eric Berry.

Everyone in the AFC South but the Titans are currently playing.

Wide open baha. 14-0 Chiefs over the Texans with 4:28 left in the 1st quarter.

Texans scored touchdown but missed the extra point haha

Weird that it's further back now.

Manziel threw his first touchdown. Beat Cromartie for a 52 yarder.

Chiefs are pouring it on the Texans. 20-6 with 6:20 left in the 2nd quarter. Colts down 7-0 to the Bills too.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uClHy9gs5A[/youtube]

Pacman Jones still doing his thing I see. Somebody needs to get this guy out of the league.

They have a good defense. It's one of the things their coach is usually pretty good about.

It's also a week 1 game.

I know -- its the whiny Colts always make excuses for a loss - Buffalo is an up and coming team - glad they dumped Cassell

Same old lions as the chargers electrocute the Lions who blew a 21-3 lead.

Titans demolish the Bucs 42-14 with Super Mariota playing like he was nfl blitz on fire mode. All to easy. Curreny Titans have scored the most points in week 1.

Taylor played a superior game than Luck in his first start.
Maybe the bills finally found their QB.
Bills ran over the Colts 27-14. Not really shocking defense exposed a lame colts oline, and ryan had the bills defense playing on a kickass level.
Same old story Colts play a afc east team on the road and get ran over.

Very true. Remember the expectations after the Titans beat KC last year? That turned out well.

Titans 2004, 2010,2013, 2014
Titans looked great in game one its not uncommon but of course that's not a flawless predictor or a gospel for what kind of season a team will have.
As shown above in all those seasons they finished with losing records after looking great in week 1.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uClHy9gs5A[/youtube]

Pacman Jones still doing his thing I see. Somebody needs to get this guy out of the league.

Pacman's response...

"Whatever you saw happen, that's what happened," Jones said. "I'm just here to play football. I don't back down from anybody and I'm not out here trying to start anything. I'm just out here playing football."

I think he's playing football wrong. The Longest Yard is just a movie. Somebody should tell him.

Forgot this gem.

"I'm just out playing football," Jones said. "I'm not out to do that. I don't want to hurt my team in any form or fashion, but I have to make sure I protect myself, too."

lol @ protecting himself. He was on top of a guy bashing his head in.

And he doesn't want to hurt his team, just the players on the other team.

This guy makes me laugh.

Thoughts on week 1 thus far:

impressed by Mariota, but I expect to see a lot of growing pains still (maybe not this year)
I want to see McFadden get the ball more
Broncos D looks mean. New offense needs reps. Manning's timing is off, but arm looked fairly strong
How did Suh win his last appeal again?
Cardinals are a force

VN Store

Back