Thursday NFL: Steelers vs Pats

Glad the season is back. Pats take care of business tonight and begin the season 1-0.

Oh No, Ramon Foster mentioned his high school instead of UT. Time to freak out.

So explain WHY he would not even say the name of Tennessee, who nurtured him, paid for a scholarship, & gave him the opportunity to make lots of money in the NFL! Makes me sick. :disappointed:

So explain WHY he would not even say the name of Tennessee, who nurtured him, paid for a scholarship, & gave him the opportunity to make lots of money in the NFL! Makes me sick. :disappointed:

These universities get plenty of pub. I think the players just like to acknowledge their high school. I'm pretty sure Foster has No animosity towards UT.

Reactions: 1 person

I believe that the players are filmed saying the names of both their high school and college. Generally, the video of them saying their college name will be used but occasionally the one with the high school name will be used.

Last edited:

Did he finish / get a degree there?

VN Store

Back