Pats' SBs Just Got More Taint-ed

n_huffhines

What's it gonna cost?
Deflategate - meh
Spygate - ok, you got something there

Now according to OTL, a Patriots' employee would be assigned every week to sneak into the opponent's locker rom to find a play sheet. They say their sources are former coaches.

According to the same report, the commish had Spygate evidence destroyed.

And every team does it

I think teams find various forms of cheating, like piping in fake crowd noise or deflating footballs, but none of those are that big of a deal, IMO.

Stealing the other team's play sheet is on a whole 'nother level, IMO, and I don't believe for a second that every team cheats on that level.

Reactions: 2 people
I'll go out on a limb here and say that the majority of people are sick of the excuse of "everyone does it" . It's like some child getting caught doing wrong and telling his mom , but but but Billy does it too!!!

baby_cry.gif_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.gif

Reactions: 4 people
I think teams find various forms of cheating, like piping in fake crowd noise or deflating footballs, but none of those are that big of a deal, IMO.

Stealing the other team's play sheet is on a whole 'nother level, IMO, and I don't believe for a second that every team cheats on that level.

Or jamming up the communications between coaches and QB on key 3rd down situations

I'll go out on a limb here and say that the majority of people are sick of the excuse of "everyone does it" . It's like some child getting caught doing wrong and telling his mom , but but but Billy does it too!!!

Seems more like a explanation than a excuse.But if it still is in the excuse category it's a lame one.

You can see multiple persons breaking the speed limit law by not doesnt mean I or others should follow.

Willie on nfl network if pats were cheating they would have won 5 super bowls not 3.
As a ex pat it's laughable as he refuses to take off the pats colored glasses, and see the ugly truth.

Seems more like a explanation than a excuse.But if it still is in the excuse category it's a lame one.

You can see multiple persons breaking the speed limit law by not doesnt mean I or others should follow.

Willie on nfl network if pats were cheating they would have won 5 super bowls not 3.
As a ex pat it's laughable as he refuses to take off the pats colored glasses, and see the ugly truth.

I guess Richard Sherman, Mike Shanahan, Aaron Rodgers, and ton of other players and coaches have "pats colored glasses" on too.

Why stop now, they continue to get away with it

After the game, NFL vice president of football communications Michael Signora issued this statement:

"In the first quarter of tonight’s game, the Pittsburgh coaches experienced interference in their headsets caused by a stadium power infrastructure issue, which was exacerbated by the inclement weather. The coaches’ communications equipment, including the headsets, is provided by the NFL for both clubs use on game day. Once the power issue was addressed, the equipment functioned properly with no additional issues."

Reactions: 2 people
Sprinkles? It was pouring down rain moron.

Some people just don't get it and this volfanjustin is the perfect example. His hatred (unjustified) for the Patriots clouds his judgement, they are in his head, just like they are in the heads of the Colts (the team that intentionally tanked an entire season so they could draft Luck, now that's integrity!)

Reactions: 3 people
Your unconditional love clouds your judgement.

Tomlin also said that it’s “always the case” that the Steelers have trouble with their in-stadium communications when they play in New England.

Reactions: 1 person
Or maybe he was just trying to shift the attention away from the pitiful job he and his staff did last night. If they were so pissed why did they decline to file a complaint with the league?

Didn't need to, the NFL has already said they will conduct a thorough review.

LOL. A Colts fan that is butthurt because his team has been completely owned by the Patriots for the past 15 years.

VN Store

Back