Poor Matt Simms

I think it was an art form

Symbolic of what a great disaster the Bills have been over the last decade

Probably will be cut for sure now unless the Bills can dump Cassels big contract on someone

Probably will be cut for sure now unless the Bills can dump Cassels big contract on someone

Cassel's dead money is only 600k. Bills can cut him loose without taking much of a hit.

Last edited:
He was being sacked and spinning around he probably didn't purposely throw it backwards. Seriously guys, why are people so bent on bagging on folks especially former values. It is sickening. Shame on you all.

Reactions: 3 people
No disrespect to Simms, but it is some sort of alternate universe we are living in that places him in the NFL. He was average at best in college. I wish him all the best....but will never say "Poor Matt Simms"

Reactions: 2 people
No disrespect to Simms, but it is some sort of alternate universe we are living in that places him in the NFL. He was average at best in college. I wish him all the best....but will never say "Poor Matt Simms"

Exactly! I'm completely shocked Simms is even still on a roster. His daddy must have some major pull--that, or he knows a very dirty secret on a major NFL affiliate, such as a coach, owner, etc.

Reactions: 2 people
Exactly! I'm completely shocked Simms is even still on a roster. His daddy must have some major pull--that, or he knows a very dirty secret on a major NFL affiliate, such as a coach, owner, etc.

What does Rex Ryan have left to hide? Maybe Rex just likes Matt's feet.

Reactions: 1 person
Had Simms been on a better Tennessee team....one that could actually pass block..... he would have performed much better here.

Reactions: 3 people
I liked his somersault while running through the "T" for the final time on his Senior Day. Nice dig at Dooley IMO.

Cassel's dead money is only 600k. Bills can cut him loose without taking much of a hit.

Still Cassell and Matt Flynn somehow manage to hang around the NFL and neither is worth anything but holding a clip board

At least he's learned to get rid of the ball. That's an improvement from when he was here. Against usc(e) I seem to remember he once held onto it for an entire quarter...before finally being sacked and fumbling for the third time in that game

Erik Ainge and Garo Yepremian approve.

Had to laugh at the Garo Yepremian reference. Years ago I was watching an old NFL Films production and one of his teammates said that after the game Garo went around the locker room twice and shook everybody's hands because he was so happy that they had won the game. I believe it was Garo's inept "pass" that prompted one of the announcers to say "He's got to be the sickest man on the face of the earth right now" after the subsequent touchdown.

Oh man you did it. Apparently we aren't allowed to make fun of Simms. I was unaware myself as I enjoy a good '"things that happen faster that Simms releases a football" joke. Hell I'll give one right now. Deflate gate was wrapped up quicker than Simms was able to find his second option

The guy gave his all through a very difficult period for the Vols. I wish him lots of luck.

VN Store

Back