cris carter giving fall guy advice to new nfl draftees

StoVol

Ye see then how that by works a man is justified,
despicable

video near end of article

Cris Carter's apologizes for 'fall guy' advice to rookies - NFL - SI.com

Carter appears in the video talking to a group of 2014 rookies alongside former defensive tackle and fellow Hall of Famer Warren Sapp. Carter brings Vikings quarterback Teddy Bridgewater to the stage at one point to ask him if he has a fall guy for when he gets into trouble.
“You all are not going to all do the right stuff,” Carter says in the video. “So I got to teach you all how to get around all this stuff too. If you're going to have a crew, one of those fools got to know he's going to jail. We'll get him out.” His final comment is then echoed by Sapp.

I don't really understand why people are screaming for him to be fired. He gave stupid advice that just makes him even more laughable. How does that hurt folks at all?
Are people worried their kids are going to see it and say, "hmm, that seems like sound advice from a great player who has a solid track-record off the field!"
Just point and laugh at him and move on with your life. It isn't "despicable" or any other dramatic adjective. It's just Cris Carter being Cris Carter. I'm more offended by the way he calls a game.

I don't really understand why people are screaming for him to be fired. He gave stupid advice that just makes him even more laughable. How does that hurt folks at all?
Are people worried their kids are going to see it and say, "hmm, that seems like sound advice from a great player who has a solid track-record off the field!"
Just point and laugh at him and move on with your life. It isn't "despicable" or any other dramatic adjective. It's just Cris Carter being Cris Carter. I'm more offended by the way he calls a game.

We have people that are on alert to be offended at a moments notice. A significant portion of America loves to get offended just so they can rant about something that won't have any effect on their lives.

Reactions: 1 person
Can one think something is wrong without being labeled as "offended?" I'm rarely offended.

VN Store

Back