In other news...Free Agent Da'Rick Rogers

Wow, I'm so shocked by hearing this ;-)

July%2013%20CIT-Tobacco.jpg

Why is a thread about a Tennessee Tech WR in this forum?

I'll help you out since you have selective memory. I believe because he was a 5* WR here at UT that had somewhere on the magnitude of 70-80 catches for 1,000+ yards in one season alone. Love him or hate him he was a vol and a damn good football player while he stayed out of trouble, which wasn't very long unfortunately.

Reactions: 1 person
I'll help you out since you have selective memory. I believe because he was a 5* WR here at UT that had somewhere on the magnitude of 70-80 catches for 1,000+ yards in one season alone. Love him or hate him he was a vol and a damn good football player while he stayed out of trouble, which wasn't very long unfortunately.

:good!:

Reactions: 2 people
Why is a thread about a Tennessee Tech WR in this forum?

He Had over a 1000 yards receiving at the university of tennessee in 2011. I think that qualifies his presence on a UT board. Don't hate on DA'RICk.. If nothing else he had the coolest first name in tennessee history. And one of my all time favorite plays when he ran over the honey badger and drug him 20 yards.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
I was wrong on him, I thought he would eventually get it together. Has always and still does have the talent.

VN Store

Back