2015 Volnation Fantasy Football (Division II)

duckman398686

VN's One and Only
Invite URL:
https://yho.com/nfl?l=678971&k=eedb290f4913abb1&ikey=77be5fc7c8f52240

Update-League has been created. I already have three others in this that I told I am saving spots for. Otherwise first come first serve. Just click below to join. I have not capped the number of teams yet as I am seeing how much interest is churned up for this first.

Draft date right now is set for August 29th at 8 EST.

*Please, active members only. There's no reason to join up, forget about this and not participate. It's more fun for everyone involved if all members play and participate the entire season.*

Last edited:
If the draft time for the other league isn't changed by 15 after, I will drop out for this one.

It locked too early for me to delete my team. Just saw the results, not particularly pleased, but I won't just ignore the league. That said, if you still want to do this one, I'm open to doing it as well.

It locked too early for me to delete my team. Just saw the results, not particularly pleased, but I won't just ignore the league. That said, if you still want to do this one, I'm open to doing it as well.

The commissioner wants to do a redraft over there, if it's possible.

It's free

I am probably setting the draft for this one on Aug 29th around 8 EST. I will create this when I get home from work tonight. I work second shift so it will be late before anybody will be able to join.

Last edited:
Moving right along. Also, just a friendly reminder for this who haven't seen the first post.

*Please, active members only. There's no reason to join up, forget about this and not participate. It's more fun for everyone involved if all members play and participate the entire season.*

I'm in the other one, but will gladly play in this one if it's still open..

League has been created. Just click below to join up.

https://yho.com/nfl?l=678971&k=eedb290f4913abb1&ikey=77be5fc7c8f52240

I already have three others in this that I told I am saving spots for. Otherwise first come first serve. I have not capped the number of teams yet as I am seeing how much interest is churned up for this first.

Draft right now is set for August 29th at 8 EST.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back