NFL Preseason Games

jmpearso

Orange Enthusiast
Are the preseason games not on TV at all? Does anyone know how to watch them over the internet?

Are the preseason games not on TV at all? Does anyone know how to watch them over the internet?

Several are on the NFL Network, and about 8 total will be on CBS, Fox, NBC, and ESPN. The rest are all televised locally. I believe all are shown on replay on the NFL Network.

Not sure about the internet. FirstRowSports maybe.

I was looking forward to the Titans vs Falcons game on NFL network tonight, but now across the top of the screen it's saying the game will not be seen. Hopefully the Denver vs Seattle game will still be on later.

I was looking forward to the Titans vs Falcons game on NFL network tonight, but now across the top of the screen it's saying the game will not be seen. Hopefully the Denver vs Seattle game will still be on later.

I just saw that too. How tf are you gonna blackout a preseason game.

getimage.aspx

Mariota looks great, cox returned int easily for td, and zack looked sharp including a pass td.

20-7 titans over rams. Great intro so far titans have pushed the rams around.

...............it's the Rams...........

Titans still kicked ass that is all that matters.
Foles and rams look like chumps for most of the game.

Also I have a feeling they'll finally get over the hill with Foles. Great move to get rid of the bust Bradford.

Also I have a feeling they'll finally get over the hill with Foles. Great move to get rid of the bust Bradford.
Want to wager who will have the better season, Foles or Bradford?

Not really.....its preseason.....its the rams......you're still the titans.....

Not really.....its preseason.....its the rams......you're still the titans.....

Im aware its prseason but stop raining on the damn parade.

Yeah really Rams could be a decent team, and Foles is a decent qb a billion miles ahead of the butter toast Bradford.
Its the rams remains to be seen.

Also enjoy that you're still the Titans while you can.
Mariota is the missing piece the Titans got, Titans are going to have a good season 10 wins maybe 11. Others will be surprised by the Titans in 2015 I won't be.

They finally moved on from the bust Bradford, and got what likely will be a great rb with TG and a decent qb.

Last edited:
Starting now
Detroit (1-1) at Jacksonville (1-1)
Tonight(Friday) 8 p.m.
EverBank Field in Jacksonville, Fla. (Anyone ever see a game in this stadium?)
CBS

Jacksonville's helmets look like they forgot to finish them.

Mariota 0/2 with 1 rush at the end of the 1. Chiefs up 9-0.

The one incompletion was total pass interference for about 20 yards.

Feeling better, Detroit looking good after a rough start. Jacksonville up 14-13 at the 1/2.

VN Store

Back