Peyton on Brady's emails

He's right. It was unnecessary for the emails to come out and he doesn't need to stoke that fire. I don't even think Tom said anything you wouldn't hear the talking heads on ESPN, CBS, NBC, or FOX say.

The reality is Manning is 39 and it's obvious he's lost a bit of zip off his passes since his neck injury.

Playing in the NFL when you're 41 though? That's daunting.

And Brady is 38. Not so sure why he thinks he'll be playing when he's pushing 45.

I don't think Brady comes across as being very mature in those e-mails but if Manning is dismissive of it then I guess it's nothing. He can't possibly think he is going to play another 7-8 years though.

I don't think Brady comes across as being very mature in those e-mails but if Manning is dismissive of it then I guess it's nothing. He can't possibly think he is going to play another 7-8 years though.

If that's the worst thing he said in private to one of his friends, then he's the only saint in the world.

I disagree with his statement about system being what makes Peyton, in fact I believe Brady is the product of a great system more than any HOF QB we have seen up to this point, but he has more than enough leeway to say whatever he feels, especially in what he thinks is private conversation.

I'm sure Peyton talks a lot of trash too that isn't meant to be made public. It's really not a big deal. I don't think Peyton will last past this year. I think Brady might have 3 or more in him, but definitely not 7. Brady has lost some zip as well, although not nearly as much as Peyton.

VN Store

Back