Arian Foster might be DONE

I never know how to take Foster. Is he what we term a "VFL," should we care about him anymore since he is one of our guys, does he even care for the university? It seems recently, all he has to say about UT is negative. Things that light this board up....but he is a Tennessee Alum. its an odd place with him. A unique person.

Reactions: 1 person
It's wrong to wish injury on another person. However, he's had it coming to him with all the venom he has spread over the years

Some on this board need to check their priorities in life instead of rejoicing in someone else's misfortune. Dude wore orange and white. That's enough for me.

Reactions: 11 people
A career rnding groin injury might be best for him in the long run. He's out before his brain is turned into mush and he has taco money for life.

He reminds me of Charles Barkley. He's often amusing and doesn't seem to care who he might be pissing off with what he says.

Some on this board need to check their priorities in life instead of rejoicing in someone else's misfortune. Dude wore orange and white. That's enough for me.

Not rejoicing, just don't care much for the guy. Gerald Riggs had a better upside with the exception of the classroom. CPF never gave Riggs a chance.

Wow. For a fanbase that gets so defensive when our players get arrested for rape or domestic violence, it's disgusting to see so many people taking pleasure in an injury happening to one of the most productive and underrated players that ever wore a Tennessee jersey. All Arian Foster did was CORRECTLY point out the hypocrisy and injustice of the NCAA's amateurism rules, where dozens of assistant coaches on each team earn 6-figure salaries while the players who actually sell tickets and win games barely get enough to eat while their families remain in poverty. If Foster had gotten hurt like this during his college career, his family might have never escaped the kind of hardship that once forced his mother to pawn her wedding ring for food.

The contempt and disrespect Foster gets around here simply for speaking the TRUTH is an embarrassment.

Reactions: 5 people
Not rejoicing, just don't care much for the guy. Gerald Riggs had a better upside with the exception of the classroom. CPF never gave Riggs a chance.

WUT?

And how in the world could you say Riggs had a better upside compared to a guy who is now a 4X Pro Bowler, 2X All Pro, 1X NFL Rushing Champ, 2X NFL rushing TD Leader, and is #1 in just about every Houston Texan rushing stat of all time?

Reactions: 2 people
Wow. For a fanbase that gets so defensive when our players get arrested for rape or domestic violence, it's disgusting to see so many people taking pleasure in an injury happening to one of the most productive and underrated players that ever wore a Tennessee jersey. All Arian Foster did was CORRECTLY point out the hypocrisy and injustice of the NCAA's amateurism rules, where dozens of assistant coaches on each team earn 6-figure salaries while the players who actually sell tickets and win games barely get enough to eat while their families remain in poverty. If Foster had gotten hurt like this during his college career, his family might have never escaped the kind of hardship that once forced his mother to pawn her wedding ring for food.

The contempt and disrespect Foster gets around here simply for speaking the TRUTH is an embarrassment.

I agree with you to an extent. I think college athletes should get paid but Foster came off as an ungrateful jackass sometimes whether that's fair or not.

x1000

There are 2 sides to everything, and Arian wasn't exactly treated that well at Tennessee. He was a kid who became a scapegoat for the fans and I forgive him for his minor transgressions against the university.

Makes no sense. Riggs was our leading rusher in 04 with over 1100 yards. Was injured half way through his senior season ending his college career and opening the door for Foster. Riggs was a good college back but if he had more upside then Foster he would have stuck in the NFL. Riggs had almost 400 carries in college I'd say thats plenty of chances.

Makes no sense. Riggs was our leading rusher in 04 with over 1100 yards. Was injured half way through his senior season ending his college career and opening the door for Foster. Riggs was a good college back but if he had more upside then Foster he would have stuck in the NFL. Riggs had almost 400 carries in college I'd say thats plenty of chances.

CPF made up the season ending injury duh

And made sure he threw UT under the bus while he did.

Easy Big Fella. I was joking about the tacos.I thought they said he pulled a groin. I wouldn't joke about a serious injury

So - I guess this means he will have to change his yoga routine.

VN Store

Back