La'el Collins Signs With Dallas

subheadline LSU paying players? :)

Collins shrugged off the drop in salary associated with dropping out of the draft, saying that it’s more than he made in college. It probably doesn’t hurt that he joins a talented Cowboys offensive line and the rookie didn’t waste much time making a big prediction about what he thinks his addition will mean to the group.

Lol wow. A pothead. A woman beater. And now a murder suspect.

Yep!! You betcha!!! WOOHOO NFC East champs here we come again!!! :) :) :)

Who was the college coach whom is credited with "I don't want a team of thugs but I need a few thugs on my team". Was it Shannon while at Miami?

Who was the college coach whom is credited with "I don't want a team of thugs but I need a few thugs on my team". Was it Shannon while at Miami?

Lol i just said the same thing to my buddy sittin next to me

Jimmy Johnson I believe. Why their rivalry with ND was dubbed the Convicts vs. Catholics during his tenure Shannon's problem was he wanted no thugs, he disciplined/kicked off any sign of trouble.

He didn't interview with police until Monday, after the draft. That's when he was deemed not a suspect.

I think the polygraph helped more than the alibi and/or paternity test. The ex could have told him he was the father and he could have either hired a hitman or got a buddy to do the shooting. Seems like him acing the poly has them moving in another direction.

I think the polygraph helped more than the alibi and/or paternity test. The ex could have told him he was the father and he could have either hired a hitman or got a buddy to do the shooting. Seems like him acing the poly has them moving in another direction.

I hadn't read about the poly yet. Did see that he hadn't had any form of contact with her since like August or Septemeber.

Reactions: 1 person
He didn't interview with police until Monday, after the draft. That's when he was deemed not a suspect.

I remember hearing when he left the to go there (the day of or the day prior to the draft) that "he wasn't a suspect and just wanted to help the police in any way he could".

But after no NFL team touched him, I assumed their was more to it than was being reported. I could be wrong.

Last edited:
I remember hearing when he left the to go there (the day of or the day prior to the draft) that "he wasn't a suspect and just wanted to help the police in any way he could".

But after no NFL team touched he, I assumed their was more to it than was being reported. I could be wrong.

Maybe. I just know he said he didn't want to talk to police until the draft was over and then Monday every article said he wasn't a suspect after speaking with them. He might have been wise to do this sooner and have it over before the draft. But given that it happened less than a week before the draft, teams still may have backed off even if he was "cleared".

This will be the best signing of this years draft...I hate the Cowboys but this is a steal. Top 15 draft talent for basically nothing

VN Store

Back