2015 NFL Draft Thread

volfanCLT

Well-Hung Member
Alright so we're just under 3 hours til go time. Any draft junkies out there like me?

Who are y'all hoping your team takes?

ESPN Stats & Info @ESPNStatsInfo

The NFL Draft starts in 3 hours on ESPN.

2 of last 3 No. 3 picks won't play this year for team that picked them (D. Jordan, T. Richardson) 14m

So the Jags are trading out?

Think the Bears get an edge rusher or Cooper if he falls that far (doubt it). I'm not sold on Kevin White. Would love for Fowler to drop, more realistically it'll be Beasley or Dupree.

Looks like we might be able to get some decent secondary help early in the 2nd.

Was hoping the Bengals could get Dupree, but he's moved up the board recently. Hope he ends up on a good team at least.

Will the draft start already? Grown bored playing with my balls. I have a Titans ball, Pacers ball, Astros ball and a Vols ball. Quite the collection of balls I got if I do say myself. Some are bigger, some are smaller. Some are round, some are oblong.

Just kidding. I only have a Titans ball. I did say ballS though... :question:

Can anyone guess what the other ball(s) is? :detective:

Hint: If they're on me, you'll need what the detective emoticon is using to see them.

Will the draft start already? Grown bored playing with my balls. I have a Titans ball, Pacers ball, Astros ball and a Vols ball. Quite the collection of balls I got if I do say myself. Some are bigger, some are smaller. Some are round, some are oblong.

Just kidding. I only have a Titans ball. I did say ballS though... :question:

Can anyone guess what the other ball(s) is? :detective:

Hint: If they're on me, you'll need what the detective emoticon is using to see them.

Yep. TOP has been hacked.

Hoping Saftey from Alabama, Collins falls to my colts

As far as all the #2 pick, as a fan of a team that plays the Titans twice a year I would be most relieved if they took Mariota. Williams, Gurley and Cooper scare me the most

Yep. TOP has been hacked.

I could see why you'd think that.

flag%20rain%202%20300.jpg

Bears in talks with Titans about that number 2 pick. Not sure how I feel about that, considering that probably means they are after Mariota.

Bears in talks with Titans about that number 2 pick. Not sure how I feel about that, considering that probably means they are after Mariota.

Jay going to Cut-myself-ler if he's our future QB.

If he's our QB, I hope the fans always ask him "why the long face?" and then offer him sweets that he can't eat because he has diabetes.

Hoping Saftey from Alabama, Collins falls to my colts

As far as all the #2 pick, as a fan of a team that plays the Titans twice a year I would be most relieved if they took Mariota. Williams, Gurley and Cooper scare me the most

Got your wish.

VN Store

Back