I guess congrats to Jerod Mayo on his Super Bowl ring?

TrueOrange

He was on injured reserve and didn't play, but he's still part of the team and gets a championship ring.

Not the way I'd want to get a Superbowl ring but he's not to blame.

Jerod's a good dude, but I will not congradulate him for being a part of the luckiest pile of crap in Professional sports.

Reactions: 2 people
Seattle stole a title from itself with the dumbest play call in the history of the league!

and that idiotic play call gives the cheatin' pats another title, which makes the evening even worse!

Reactions: 1 person
Whoever called that play should be charged with a crime...

Daggum right congrats to Jerod. A great all-time VFL getting a much-deserved SB ring is always something to celebrate.

...that and the thought of Richard Sherman sitting somewhere clutching his knees, rocking back and forth and crying his little eyes out.

Reactions: 4 people
Daggum right congrats to Jerod. A great all-time VFL getting a much-deserved SB ring is always something to celebrate.

...that and the thought of Richard Sherman sitting somewhere clutching his knees, rocking back and forth and crying his little eyes out.

Attachments

• B8zyv0VCYAAy-g9.jpeg
    B8zyv0VCYAAy-g9.jpeg
    29.6 KB · Views: 2
2 head coaches that have been proven beyond any doubt to cheat anytime they can.

Sad that both didn't lose in the playoffs.

I have to agree with many here that the play call was 1 of the worst in SB history in that situation.

There were several other much better options to call.

At least it's funny that Seattle is now the legion of gloom and doom, LMAO!

As to Mr Mayo...He's still a VFL in my book and I'm glad he'll get a really expensive ring.

I hope he heals up and can take back his starting position next season.

#RiseToTheTop...VFL...GBO!!!

So...I guess we can scratch Darrell Bevell off our OC Candidate List?

Wilson will say that, "god" called that pass and wanted him to throw that pick. I thought he (and "god") were smarter.

Reactions: 1 person
No love for either team but watching Sherman cry on the sideline made me laugh. I'm also glad Marshawn "I'm only here so I don't get fined" didn't get to score the winning touchdown.

VN Store

Back