The Seahawks have taken the Cowboys place as the team I hate the most sooo

Pats-24
Seahawks-13

Blount-MVP

The Seahawks have taken the Cowboys place as the team I hate the most sooo

Pats-24
Seahawks-13

Blount-MVP

This is the worst thing you've ever posted.

A Patriots win and Blount as mvp?

I almost quit being a Titans fan when they signed Blount because he's such a scumbag. I will say that playing for the Patriots suits him though. Bill Belichick and Tom Brady are two of the biggest scumbags to ever play the game when it comes to cheating the game.

I hope the Seahawks are able to get so far ahead they can take shots on Brady at the expense of penalties. I want to see him get Brett Favre'd Minnesota Viking style(against the Saints). Hit him hard enough and beat him bad enough that he hangs his head and really puts thought into retiring. I want him to think "man... I can't win anymore even with cheating". He's definitely never won without cheating.

Reactions: 1 person
I'd like to see Brady get another ring tonight, but kind of think Seattle is going to win. The Pats have just had to much off the field BS to deal with in the lead up to be on their A game.

Seattle - 28
Pats - 24

Reactions: 2 people
I'd like to see Brady get another ring tonight , but kind of think Seattle is going to win. The Pats have just had to much off the field BS to deal with in the lead up to be on their A game.

Seattle - 28
Pats - 24

I feel like I don't even know you anymore.

And I accidentally liked your post :(

I feel like I don't even know you anymore.

And I accidentally liked your post :(

LOL. I don't have a true stake in any NFL team, but I always enjoyed watching their dominating defenses (surprising, right?) in the early part of the last decade. The team has moved away from that style of play in recent years, but I'd still like to see Brady win another one.

LOL. I don't have a true stake in any NFL team, but I always enjoyed watching their dominating defenses (surprising, right?) in the early part of the last decade. The team has moved away from that style of play in recent years, but I'd still like to see Brady win another one.

I don't have a true stake in any either, but there are a few teams i absolutely hate. Patriots are one and the Seahawks are trending that way.

Most of all I hope tonight ends up being a good game. I thought they had a great matchup last season with the wildly contrasting styles, but it ended up being a beatdown.

VN Store

Back