The 2015 Pro Bowl Thread

VolsSportsFan

Mo Money Mo Problems - Michael Scott
So....yah Pro Bowl? Considering it's the 4th quarter when I started this thread, I guess that shows how many are watching it here.

Last edited:
I started watching in the 4Q. Cris Carter can't feel good that the win hinges on Andy Dalton driving the field.

I watched a few minutes of it. They weren't even running hard or trying to tackle hard. It was like watching a glorified practice

Reactions: 1 person
Turned it on for about 5 min in 2nd Q. The players seemed uninterested. Then seeing Micheal Irvin and Chris Carter as "coaches" that were talking to the guys in the booth in game had very XFL feel to it.

The NFL needs to cancel the Pro Bowl permanently

Why? It makes money and it's ratings, while down, are still usually better than any other all-star game and even most playoff games of MLB and the NBA.

I would change it back to AFC vs. NFC and move it back to after the Super Bowl.

Why? It makes money and it's ratings, while down, are still usually better than any other all-star game and even most playoff games of MLB and the NBA.

I would change it back to AFC vs. NFC and move it back to after the Super Bowl.

Yeah I agree that it would be better to move it after the Super Bowl. They would have a better group of players available.

Yeah I agree that it would be better to move it after the Super Bowl. They would have a better group of players available.

Doesn't it take a little away from a fringe player's pro bowl appearance knowing they were only there because they were an alternate for the guy in the Super Bowl?

Doesn't it take a little away from a fringe player's pro bowl appearance knowing they were only there because they were an alternate for the guy in the Super Bowl?

The Pro Bowl needs to go back to the way it used to be when there was a rule that every team in the NFL had at least one player in the game.

I think so. But with the game currently formatted, it doesn't really matter.

VN Store

Back