Cooter Blocked!

I stand corrected in another thread...I thought that if it was a promotion you could move...management and Caldwell better have a good relationship with JCB to deny him an opportunity for advancement.

Actually, Cooter is getting the SHAFT. I smell something FISHY here. Not being able to interview for an OC position is not cool for Jim Bob.

Reactions: 5 people
Actually, Cooter is getting the SHAFT. I smell something FISHY here. Not being able to interview for an OC position is not cool for Jim Bob.

Like the article stated. It's obviously because the requesting team is a division opponent...which is understandable but denying an employee the opportunity to even interview for a more prestigious job makes the Lions organization look bad IMO.

And I saw what you did there. :)

Like the article stated. It's obviously because the requesting team is a division opponent...which is understandable but denying an employee the opportunity to even interview for a more prestigious job makes the Lions organization look bad IMO.

And I saw what you did there. :)

Ha. I would think the NFL would allow interviews for vertical promotions even within divisions. However, I think it might be a blessing for Jim Bob- Cutler is a basket-case.

Ha. I would think the NFL would allow interviews for vertical promotions even within divisions. However, I think it might be a blessing for Jim Bob- Cutler is a basket-case.

Agree...he's a career killer...awesome being a Bears fan. :yuck:

One of my great QB memories. I hope he continues his trail of success in coaching.:clapping::clapping::clapping:

lol one of the game I remember as a little kid was when people were yellin for Cooter to go in and he finally went it. I remember that like yesterday because I had though it was so funny. :p

Interesting title op kinda reminds me something my wife has done to me from time to time..

Detroit was just protecting him from making a mistake, come on it's Chicago.

Good to see that Detroit is not letting their Cooter whore around with a cun... Uh uh Cutler.

VN Store

Back