Fox and Broncos part ways

SmokeyFTW

Hard Work Beats Talent...
sorry having trouble with the link.
It's breaking news on Nfl mobile

Last edited:
I don't have any specific complaints about Fox. He doesn't get hi guys ready for big games, and his teams commit a lot of penalties, and seem to fumble a lot. Just a lot of missed assignments and a lack of discipline, but all of that is somewhat subjective and unfair.

I was pissed that he didn't make the half time adjustment to come out with the hurry up spread offense, but in light of the report of Manning's quad tear, that makes sense.

Last edited:
Second part of the pic

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-12-17-37-27.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-01-12-17-37-27.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 1
John Fox is basically Jeff Fisher if you replaced Vince Young with Peyton. Extremely predictable game plans that have spectacularly failed in the playoffs the last two years.

I think Atlanta would make sense. Maybe even the 49ers. I'm pretty sure he will get picked up though.

Fox deserved to go. I've flip flopped on him in the past. But for the most part, he's just too conservative. Too much 1st down running, too little blitzing. I applaud Elway for doing what needed to be done.

Fox deserved to go. I've flip flopped on him in the past. But for the most part, he's just too conservative. Too much 1st down running, too little blitzing. I applaud Elway for doing what needed to be done.

Spot on.

One thing that always gets lost in the Manning vs Brady debate is the quality of coaching. Mora, Dundgee, Caldwell, Fox... None would have had the balls to pull out all the stops that Bellichick did this past weekend. That guy is a master tactition and Brady plays his role.

Reactions: 1 person
Not sure, but with OC getting interviews for head coaching jobs it wouldn't surprise me the a Broncos just promote him or del Rio*

The whole staff has been told they are free to leave. Elway and/or owner don't want any of them back. I don't see Peyton wanting to start over with a whole new staff, as a Colts fan it sad the way this thing ended for Peyton.

The whole staff has been told they are free to leave. Elway and/or owner don't want any of them back. I don't see Peyton wanting to start over with a whole new staff, as a Colts fan it sad the way this thing ended for Peyton.

Especially since he was injured the last several games.

Denver has parted ways with John Fox. His record with Denver was 46 & 18 but that wasn't good enough. Cut throat business.

Would like to see Peyton try one more year. I think the poor play from his injury, that he never brought up, certainly caused his poor play the last several games. He played very well the first year under Fox so I'm sure a new coach wouldn't cause too many problems for Peyton.

Hopefully it's Butch Jones and Peyton is oc. Then let's let Butch go somewhere else and promote from within. Not that I don't like Butch but c'mon

VN Store

Back