Official Jacksonville Jaguars thread

northknoxvol

Senior Member (BFL)
Went to the bowl game and was really impressed with the Jags stadium, logo, and community.....first NFL stadium that I have ever been too and it was cool to see.

Last edited:
Went to the bowl game and was really impressed with the Jags stadium, logo, and community.....first NFL stadium that I have ever been too and I love it. I am officially a Jaguar fan.

Try going to another NFL stadium.....not necessarily LP field either. Everbank Field is really in the bottom quarter as far as NFL stadiums go.

I went there a few years ago to watch the Redskins play. It's not a bad stadium. Parking was very easy which I liked

Jaguarssecondar_crop_exact.png

@SportsCenter: Jaguars 3rd overall pick Dante Fowler Jr. went down with an apparent knee injury less than an hour into the first day of rookie minicamp.

Looked like a torn acl to me

Reactions: 1 person
@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago
Jaguars' 1st-round pick Dante Fowler tore his ACL and is out for the season, league source tells ESPN.

Before suffering season-ending torn ACL, Dante Fowler signed an injury protection waiver that obligates Jaguars to negotiate in good faith.

Last top-3 pick to not play in season after being drafted: Carson Palmer (2003) (via @eliassports)

Last top-3 pick to not play reg season game yr after draft due to injury- Ki-Jana Carter (1995) (ELIAS)

This is one of the Westboro Baptist Church guys, isn't it?

I want to laugh, but those members make me so sick that I wanted to vomit in disgust while at the same time punching him in the face.

Last edited:
When are the Jags moving to London?...I'm actually surprised they struggle, young team and getting better and Jacksonville is a football town. I used to work down there in the Independent Life building...used to love to walk down to the Landing after a long day

VN Store

Back