The NFL just lost a fan today

UTandUNC

I can't stand the Cowboys, but there is no way in hell they should take that catch away from Dez Bryant. That was absolutely pathetic by the refs. Screw Goodell and his clowns.

Reactions: 12 people
Dez Bryant is not worth discussion in the football forum.... If there was a crybaby forum this should be there...

Reactions: 4 people
I just thought the exact same thing... I'm done with these crappy rules... Just insane.

If the Cowboys and or Broncos are knocked out today,that's the season for me I wont be watching the Superbowl. Then bring on the Braves season.

Reactions: 4 people
He did not control the ball. I don't like the Cowboys either. That is the rule and they called it correctly

He caught it and took 3 steps falling to the ground! They have a rule that says the ground can't cause a fumble, but it can cause an incompletion after a guy takes 3 steps? WTF!

Reactions: 11 people
It looked like he reached out towards the goal line; that shows control to me. The NFL is tough to watch these days.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
That was a BS call. It's been pretty clear to me so far that the home teams are going to get the call in the playoffs this year.

Reactions: 3 people
he caught it and took 3 steps falling to the ground! They have a rule that says the ground can't cause a fumble, but it can cause an incompletion after a guy takes 3 steps? Wtf!

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

I can't stand the Cowboys, but there is no way in hell they should take that catch away from Dez Bryant. That was absolutely pathetic by the refs. Screw Goodell and his clowns.

Apparently you dislike Green bay more.

It looked like he reached out towards the goal line; that shows control to me. The NFL is tough to watch these days.

Exactly correct. The only reason he lost control was because he was consciously reaching for the end zone to score. He jad complete control of the ball.

NFL referees are corrupt and the refereeing is worse than it's ever been. I'm rapidly losing my interest in the NFL even though I love College Football.

You use today as an example of refs being corrupt.... Seriously? How about last week against Detroit where is was exponentially more obvious.

Reactions: 1 person
He did not control the ball. I don't like the Cowboys either. That is the rule and they called it correctly

Awful effing rule....he caught the ball. I'm absolutely sick of these ridiculous rules that have completely changed the game I've loved since I was a little boy many years ago. Just stupid.

He caught it and took 3 steps falling to the ground! They have a rule that says the ground can't cause a fumble, but it can cause an incompletion after a guy takes 3 steps? WTF!

Like the announcer said "he didn't make a football move". Falling forward is not a football move. I do not like the rule, but I think the correct call was made. He lost control of the ball.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back