It looks like the Rams could be moving back to Los Angeles

i wonder what happens if St Louis agrees to a new stadium at the last minute.

Good move for the Rams. Fisher will probably be glad to go back home too.

It is amazing that a market that big has not had a pro team for so long.

You have issues with cities using revenue to attrack business?

Yes! It's not fair at all to the people who don't like football and to the businesses competing for that entertainment $. Amazon is a great example. Texas gave them all kinds of benefits to move there...but what about existing online retailers in Texas? They don't get the benefits that Amazon got, and they have to compete with Amazon's pricing? It's like the governor said "f*** you" to the businesses that built Texas, and nobody cares.

Reactions: 1 person
Now apparently the Chargers and Raiders are talking sharing a stadium in Carson.

Suddenly LA could go from zero teams to 3. Personally I think from a PR standpoint, this would be bad for the NFL.

Now apparently the Chargers and Raiders are talking sharing a stadium in Carson.

Suddenly LA could go from zero teams to 3. Personally I think from a PR standpoint, this would be bad for the NFL.

Titans make it 4.

Los Angeles is the trump card the NFL has been playing for 15 years to help owners extort new stadium deals. Off the top of my head, the Vikings, Seahawks, Falcons, Colts, Cardinals, Raiders, Chargers, Jaguars have all been linked to LA.

VN Store

Back