The Official Kansas City Chiefs Thread (merged)

615 Vol

I was really hoping Berry would go to the NFC such as the Bucs or Redskins but I will still pull for the Chiefs as long as they aren't playing Tennessee.

I don't think I'd call my self a Chief's fan now, but I'll be watching EB play whenever I can and pulling for him and his team all the way.

I was hoping he would go to the skins. But the Chiefs was my 2nd pick.

I tell you 1 thing i cant wait to watch the chiefs play on MNF opening weekend

1st Chief game at Arrowhead was 1974 vs the Steelers. Bradshaw had as much hair then as he does now. Been a Chief fan forever. EB is a bonus.

I was really hoping Berry would go to the NFC such as the Bucs or Redskins but I will still pull for the Chiefs as long as they aren't playing Tennessee.

So...guess which two teams play each other this season?

Thank $DEITY he didn't end up in Tampa. The last thing I wanted was for the Falcons to play him twice a year.

Favorite player in the draft right here

jerry-hughes1.jpg

Anybody here become a Chiefs fan just this season because of Eric Berry?

No judgment from me if you do. Just wondering.

Not me. I might cheat on my girlfriend but I'd never cheat on my sports team. ;) jk.

Life long Chiefs fan here. First game at Arrowhead was 74' against the Steelers.

Need a W over the raiders.

They have been playing pretty good. But I think the Chiefs can handle them.

Chiefs 24 Raiders 20

Anybody here become a Chiefs fan just this season because of Eric Berry?

No judgment from me if you do. Just wondering.

I did. I grew up in TN when the Titans were the Oilers.
I don't feel like just because they move here I have to be a fan. I root for them when they play, but its not like I care if they lose.

I always followed players when I was growing up since Tn didn't have a team. Loved Barry Sanders, Bruce Smith, John Elway, and Jerry Rice.

Now I am going to root for the Chiefs.

I'll cheer for Berry and the Chiefs every week except for two games a year, when they play my Broncos.

But this year, the Chiefs will probably whipe the floor with them in both games. Denver sucks! :sad:

VN Store

Back