Have you ever switched teams?

Maybe some people if they move to a new city with an NFL team do, or maybe they switch for their spouse?

I was a diehard Cowboys fan until I went to several Titans games (during the George /McNair years). The Titans are my number 1,but I still cheer for the Cowboys as long as they aren't playing the Titans.

Reactions: 1 person
This month marked my 4 year anniversary of turning my back on my childhood team, the Redskins, and rooting for their hated rival, the Cowboys. DFW has pretty much become home for my family and honestly it is kinda fun rooting for the home team.

My son informed me when he was 5 that he liked the "blue team" despite the fact I pulled for the "red team". I decided that I wanted us to be able to enjoy pulling for the same team.

http://www.volnation.com/forum/nfl-football/117579-i-am-nfl-fandom-crossroad.html

Been a Seahawks fan since 76. Lots of bad times but they have been Superbowl Champions for a year. They were the best team in the league last year, no question.Hopefully they can put another run together. :)

Last edited:
I rooted for the Steelers mostly but always said I'd root for Nashville if they ever got a team. So I switched in 1999. I didn't root for the Oilers in 97 or 98 because I hated the name Tennessee Oilers.

This month marked my 4 year anniversary of turning my back on my childhood team, the Redskins, and rooting for their hated rival, the Cowboys. DFW has pretty much become home for my family and honestly it is kinda fun rooting for the home team.

My son informed me when he was 5 that he liked the "blue team" despite the fact I pulled for the "red team". I decided that I wanted us to be able to enjoy pulling for the same team.

http://www.volnation.com/forum/nfl-football/117579-i-am-nfl-fandom-crossroad.html

Actually dug into that thread a couple of weeks ago. Hilarious how people thought I was serious. You're still a traitor Vader.

He's probably a closet Bama fan too :birgits_giggle:

ibfCrujCVKLtqT.gif

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back