Who Is Your Most Hated Team In The N.F.L.?

MAD

Arsenal FC, Detroit Lions
No surprise that Dallas had the most votes but didn't expect to see Philadelphia in the number two spot.

Who Is Your Most Hated Team In The N.F.L.?

Patriots. They're always good and I think they were let off the hook pretty easy for spygate (in terms of their perceived legacy as a dynasty). I don't really hate anybody else, and I don't even hate the Patriots that much.

Reactions: 1 person
Pats. Never a fan of their coach, or Brady really. Respect them for being so good for so long in my short lifetime but hate the smug vibe from them.

Reactions: 2 people
Redskins. Have to hate them since I'm a Cowboys fan.

Also the only NFL game I've ever attended was a Cowboys/Redskins game in Maryland, and our car was stolen. So that adds a little fuel to the fire.

Patriots. They just seem evil. Very easy to hate. I don't dislike any other teams in the NFL.

The Pats and the Cowboys are the only teams I hate. I used to hate the Rams but I can't really justify it anymore that super bowl was a long time ago. I dislike the Steelers. They have the most annoying fans not named Dallas.

I grew up a Niners fan in the late 80's-early 90's. There is one team I hate because of those years. **** the Cowboys. Seattle used to be my favorite AFC team, my hatred for them grows stronger everyday. I dislike Denver (couldnt stand Elway) and The Bears (semi Lions fan because of Barry, Spielman, and Herman Moore) I'm fine with every other team.

Growing up a Niners fan, Dallas is the team I dislike most.
Seattle has assumed that mantle for now though.
Don't particularly like the Patriots either.

The Cowboys

The Broncos would be second, but they are miles down the list. I hate the Cowboys so much that I was actually willing to accept my Redskins losing to the Eagles just to keep Dallas out of the playoffs. So, of course, that's the game the 'Skins decide to win!

Bears fans really drive me up a wall despite not being worth a single dump since John Fogerty's "Centerfield" first hit airwaves.

Don't like the Titans because I liked the days when the Vols were the only team that mattered in the state.

VN Store

Back