AdoptedVOL

This game tonight should be a classic

- Division leadership implications
- Both teams are well-represented by VOLS
- Battle of field position by Colquitt bros
- Emotion following EB diagnosis
- Manning

Get your popcorn ready:popcorn:

I grew up a Chiefs fan hating the Broncos and Raiders. I don't follow pro ball much any more but I have become a Broncos fan with the addition of Peyton. I like your 42 for the Broncos but I think KC finds a way to make it a touchdown closer.

I grew up a Chiefs fan hating the Broncos and Raiders. I don't follow pro ball much any more but I have become a Broncos fan with the addition of Peyton. I like your 42 for the Broncos but I think KC finds a way to make it a touchdown closer.

I'm a big Broncos fan but i think they will slip up in the Playoffs and New England will go to the Super Bowl. I think 2015 will be PM's last season and the Broncos will win 11-13 games once again.

Must win for Denver. It's hard to believe, but if they lose a playoff spot is in jeopardy with road games at San Diego and Cincy still on the schedule.

B3ueo4nCAAAn-kW.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
Who is that wearing the Berry shirt?

Manning is on point. His job looks a lot easier when the running game is clicking.

Would be a great story to see the Chiefs win, but not at the expense of the Broncos.

I like the narrative that goes "Manning, Jackson, and B Colquitt are so good that D Colquitt and Fulton don't stand a chance without Berry."

He's usually pretty bad when it's cold and windy and when he's got a running game he's definitely gonna let them run.

Yeah but he looked great in the first half.

He's only completed 2 passes this half for about 15 yards and his last 5 or 6 have been incomplete.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back