Pittsburgh Uniforms Today

orangetaz

Do you like or not?

I think their funny and no I am not a fan of theirs

Last edited:
You guys haven't seen the bumblebee ones yet?

They've worn them on and off (like a game or two a year) since like the last decade.

They look horrid. I understand respecting history and whatnot, but these ancient throwbacks should probably be done away with. Seems like another team has done a similar throwback recently and it looked pretty awful too. Can't remember who it was to save my life though. Packers maybe?

I don't like them, however, I don't mind teams wearing throwbacks occasionally. It's interesting to see some of the old uniforms teams used to have. I think this particular version looks like a weird prison uniform or a bumble bee Halloween costume.

They look horrid. I understand respecting history and whatnot, but these ancient throwbacks should probably be done away with. Seems like another team has done a similar throwback recently and it looked pretty awful too. Can't remember who it was to save my life though. Packers maybe?

Packers did look hideous. The Eagles and Broncos wore some bad ones as well.

A lot of then got nixed by the new "one helmet" rule.

The eagles Kelly green throwbacks are the most beautiful thing in the NFL

I love the Kelly green throwbacks. I actually like the older uniforms better than the current version. I wish they would go back to the old look. In my previous post I was referring to the yellow and blue 75th anniversary uniforms that the Eagles wore in 2007.

I love the Kelly green throwbacks. I actually like the older uniforms better than the current version. I wish they would go back to the old look. In my previous post I was referring to the yellow and blue 75th anniversary uniforms that the Eagles wore in 2007.

The strong rumors are the Eagles are going back to the kelly green look in 2016. I agree that look is much better.

VN Store

Back