The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III  
706 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III. within the forum NFL Football. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 09-28-2014, 02:11 PM   #1
95 Vol Alum
Grit & Grind

The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III
The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III
The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III

Whitehurst gonna get someone killed.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-28-2014, 02:11 PM   #2
Deputy Fife
Nothing personal

The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III
The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 Vol Alum View Post
Well said.
It's something you really have to instill with repetition.
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-28-2014, 02:11 PM   #3
GBO18
Legend in the making.....

The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III
QB draw.
I like redhead s . I like big buttws. My6 last gf was perfect and I ****ed it up. I love girls with a little attitide I drink sometimwes but dirnk a liot. I want to statrt taking kravf maga. I have been in a fewq fights. I wouldnt be bothered by killin somreone. I am smart but sucjk at college. I've had saome hot ass gfs. I have great taste in girls. I am about to black out
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-28-2014, 02:12 PM   #4
unconventional

The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 Vol Alum View Post
Whitehurst gonna get someone killed.
If it means actually scoring...
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-28-2014, 02:13 PM   #5
jjay2518

The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III
The Colts just called a dumb timeout. Somehow our whole offense looked confused lining up out of our timeout, and the clock was winding down.
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-28-2014, 02:13 PM   #6
unconventional

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBO18 View Post
QB draw.
Hunter, Walker or Mccluster...

I lied. Gonna throw it to a Colts defender.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-28-2014, 02:13 PM   #7
GBO18

The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III
I wonder what it is like to have playmakers at receiver.
I like redhead s . I like big buttws. My6 last gf was perfect and I ****ed it up. I love girls with a little attitide I drink sometimwes but dirnk a liot. I want to statrt taking kravf maga. I have been in a fewq fights. I wouldnt be bothered by killin somreone. I am smart but sucjk at college. I've had saome hot ass gfs. I have great taste in girls. I am about to black out
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-28-2014, 02:14 PM   #8
95 Vol Alum
Grit & Grind

Quote:
I wonder what it is like to playmakers at receiver.
Hunter in the corner?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-28-2014, 02:15 PM   #9
unconventional

Quote:
I wonder what it is like to playmakers at receiver.
Or a good QB. 80 year old Kerry Collins was our best QB since McNair. Then probably Volek... a back up QB.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-28-2014, 02:16 PM   #10
unconventional

I was happy we hired Whisenhunt.

At what point is it to be upset that he won't play Mettenberger?

Unless Mettenberger is hurt, let's just do it. Nike knows what I mean.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-28-2014, 02:17 PM   #11
GBO18

Run D has been solid.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-28-2014, 02:17 PM   #12
unconventional

Quote:
I wonder what it is like to have playmakers at receiver.
Remember the time we drafted Kevin Dyson over Randy Moss?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-28-2014, 02:18 PM   #13
GBO18

3 Titans players just tripped over each other. SMH.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-28-2014, 02:19 PM   #14
unconventional

Quote:
Run D has been solid.
I was about to say, "But Richardson sucks"

Then he does that... though, it wasn't a run. Sigh
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-28-2014, 02:19 PM   #15
GBO18

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOP View Post
Remember the time we drafted Kevin Dyson over Randy Moss?
Music City Miracle.
Reply With Quote TOP