The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Colts just called a dumb timeout. Somehow our whole offense looked confused lining up out of our timeout, and the clock was winding down.

Reactions: 1 person
I wonder what it is like to have playmakers at receiver.

I was happy we hired Whisenhunt.

At what point is it to be upset that he won't play Mettenberger?

Unless Mettenberger is hurt, let's just do it. Nike knows what I mean.

Either the Colts o-line is really good or our pass rush is useless.

Wasn't the secondary supposed to be the strength of the Defense?

Music City Miracle.

That was amazing.

But I feel comfortable in saying it probably wouldn't have come to that if we had Randy Moss instead of Kevin Dyson. Moss would have been a game changer throughout the game. Also, I think Moss could have run that fast for the TD assuming he caught the throw from Wychek. It was thrown behind him so I'll give Dyson credit for catching it. The rest was pretty easy for him running down the sideline.

Um no...

That said I'm alarmed at how much better Charlie Whitehurst looks compared to Locker. His wide receivers today have not helped him out at all, the reason we're losing is not his fault. I think I only recall like two bad passes all game from him. I'm not saying a QB controversy is brewing but....

We're not getting any pressure though.

Luck has 10 seconds to stand there and wait for a receiver to break loose and get wide open.

Um no...

That said I'm alarmed at how much better Charlie Whitehurst looks compared to Locker. His wide receivers today have not helped him out at all, the reason we're losing is not his fault. I think I only recall like two bad passes all game from him. I'm not saying a QB controversy is brewing but....

4 of 10 and an interception? Eh.

I just want Mettenberger at this point. I've said it a million times today so I'll stop after saying it this last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back