Former Tennessee Titans Kicker Rob Bironas killed in car accident

....And with all the negativity of all the off the field stuff,this is the very LAST thing i wanted to hear.My condolences to this family

Reactions: 2 people
Wow... just like McNair's death, this came out of nowhere. Talk about too young.

Poor Terry Bradshaw's daughter. I never knew they were married until a few days ago when I saw a clip of Terry Bradshaw on a late night show on youtube. Don't recall if it was Kimmel or Letterman or whoever. Terry Bradshaw gave Bironas a hard time at first because he didn't want a football player dating his daughter do to lifestyle a lot of them live. They're in shape, on the road and have a lot of money. In other words, he's worried about someone like that being faithful to his daughter. Anyways, Bradshaw ended up liking him a lot and became close with him. Can't believe that a few days later he passed away after seeing that. It's sad enough that it happened, but hearing a story about how he has a wife and how he proposed to her just a few days ago makes it that much more sad. Life isn't fair.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
One of the all time best. Sad news.

Indeed.

Damn this is very damn sad and very shocking when I first saw it this morning on yahoo sports.
My condolences to the bironas family.

Titans should play in memory of bironas today.

Crazy how things can change so quickly. Thoughts to his family.

Very sad news. Heard it was a single vehicle accident. Also, as I would have expected Terry Bradshaw wasn't on Fox today.

This story is getting strange. Sorry but if my spouse went to bed and I found out they werent there nor was their car I sure wouldnt call in a missing persons report immediately. Sure I might try to call her cell and even call other people but it would be 4,5, 6 hours before I called in a missing person report not 30 minutes.

Apparently a couple had called 911 because a white SUV had almost ran them off the road

Apparently a couple had called 911 because a white SUV had almost ran them off the road

And the more that comes out the stranger it gets. The couple apparently stopped and the husband got out to ask what the problem was. Did they run him off the road?

VN Store

Back