Broncos @ Seattle - Super Bowl rematch who ya got?

BenGrimm

Formally known as burntorangeVOLffle
I think the Broncos win a close one to relieve some of the bad taste in their mouth from the super bowl.

Reactions: 1 person
It's pretty much a lose/lose for me. Even if Broncos win, I'll just feel the pain of, "why couldn't they show up for the SB?"

I had no idea they play Sunday. Something to look forward to this weekend.

I had no idea they play Sunday. Something to look forward to this weekend.

I found Freak, guys.

200.gif

A week 3 win by the Broncos doesn't come close to erasing the butt kicking they received in the SB.

Broncos may win(I don't think they will), but Seattle got them nice rings coming

Broncos haven't looked too great so far this season. Defense is full of mistakes and offense sputters in the 2nd half.

Broncos haven't looked too great so far this season. Defense is full of mistakes and offense sputters in the 2nd half.

Didn't they only have 2 or 3 possessions in the second half against the Colts?

Didn't they only have 2 or 3 possessions in the second half against the Colts?

They definitely struggled 2nd half against the Colts. Punted like 4 times. Chiefs was the game they only had 2 possessions in the 2nd half.

Broncos tried to run against Colts, and it wasn't happening. They are averaging 2.7 ypc in the 2nd half this short season.

They definitely struggled 2nd half against the Colts. Punted like 4 times. Chiefs was the game they only had 2 possessions in the 2nd half.

Broncos tried to run against Colts, and it wasn't happening. They are averaging 2.7 ypc in the 2nd half this short season.

OK I couldn't remember which game it was I think they went into cruise control against the Colts. You can't do that in the NFL. Even moderately decent teams can come back if you take your foot off the gas.

Whoever keeps calling the runs on 3 n Long for the broncos needs to remember the point is to win the game.

VN Store

Back