Ray preaching the word

keckjm

I don't know if you guys saw his talk on ESPN just a minute ago about how the NFL is failing respect wise across the board, but I was thoroughly impressed with him as an ambassador of the NFL. No matter what he did or didn't do in the past, he's a very good role model to many young people around the world. He has huge faith in God, and he speaks his mind. Very nice to see in a world full of sheep and not wolves.

Ray Lewis maybe? The ATL murderer.

You know things are out of line when a guy accused of murder can pontificate about a guy slapping his wife.

Reactions: 3 people
I wouldn't look to the likes of anyone on NFL Sunday Countdown for guidance on domestic issues. But ya know, if you're cool with a guy that stabbed two people to death because he loves him some Jesus now, knock yourself out.

Reactions: 1 person
Ok, here are some facts:

Ray's suit has never been found.
He lied to the Police initially claiming he wasn't there.
He was charged with obstruction of Justice and sentenced to 1 year of probation.
He was fined by the NFL.
He settled out of court with the victims families for an undisclosed amount.
He now uses Christ as a platform to present a "reformed" image of himself.

If you'd like to sync your moral compass in with that guy, knock your self out.

And Cris Carter could shut up about parenting too. His son couldn't quit pot long enough to stay in Bama or Ohio State. These guys are theatrical and hypocritical.

Ok, here are some facts:

Ray's suit has never been found.
He lied to the Police initially claiming he wasn't there.
He was charged with obstruction of Justice and sentenced to 1 year of probation.
He was fined by the NFL.
He settled out of court with the victims families for an undisclosed amount.
He now uses Christ as a platform to present a "reformed" image of himself.

If you'd like to sync your moral compass in with that guy, knock your self out.

I was replying to the post that he was the Atl murderer.
Ray Lewis was a witness in a case where even the defendants were acquitted. A jury found them not guilty due to self-defense. According to the court system a murder never even occurred. Lewis originally lied to police to but flipped and was the state's key witness. He did more time than the actual two defendants.
It's so lazy/ignorant to call him a murderer.
Also, what's wrong with someone changing their life and finding Christ? How does that affect you? Is cynicism a requirement to post on message boards?

Meh, I don't see anything wrong with turning to Christ. I did years and years ago. Didn't even have to be indicted on attempted murder charges either. Guess I'm special.

So being a murderer is a good role model?

Please tell us more....

Yea. I don't have a problem with pot, but not being dedicated enough to quit for 4 years might reflect on his up bringing.

fyp

When you have a big family (I grew up in a family of 8, my Mom, a family of 12) you see that everyone is raised roughly the same but the results vary greatly.

VN Store

Back