NFL Game Thread

BadJerry20

Internet Super Hero
Figured I'd make a thread for everyone to discuss various games.

Who's everyone watching?

Straight up terrible call in the redskins game

Fumble next play

Ball don't lie.

watching the falcons/saints game. not a huge fan of either (though i do like them both a little), but they always play a great, close game. pulling for the falcons.

looking forward to watching my cowboys get dominated by san fran.

Chiefs, browns and rams not in any particular order will pick 1,2 and 3 in this next draft

I got Dolphins vs Pats and Falcons vs Saints, today.

Patriots and Brady were cruising but Dolphins pass rush started taking over and Brady's looked mundane. Even when he had time he missed a wide open Edelman on 3rd down. Would have gone for 30 yards.

What do you know, Matt Ryan is pretty good when he has awesome and healthy receivers.

Reactions: 1 person
Looks like the Titans will finally win the division again this season

watching the falcons/saints game. not a huge fan of either (though i do like them both a little), but they always play a great, close game. pulling for the falcons.

looking forward to watching my cowboys get dominated by san fran.

Lol So glad you all have Romo.

Romo having a very efficient game, 13/14 passing...

Too bad 3 of those were to the wrong team.

I will never understand the Dallas Head Coach's aversion to running the ball when less than 10 yards away from the goal line.

Last edited:
Damn the jags have made a masterpiece of heartbreak with their abysmal loss to the eagles.

Meanwhile the bears have debuted with dirt losing to the freakin bills. Maybe Watkins finally helps the bills get out of the dirt crater.

And it's over the pats win streak on opening day ended by the dolphins. I'm not shocked at all the dolphins are a effective team.

In possibly the greatest game of the day if you want to see a lot of offense falcons beat saints in a shoutout. Not shocked at all for two teams that play in domes.

WTF? I'm half-listening to the game while working. Every time I look up the Colts have the ball back.

VN Store

Back