The Everything Fantasy Football Thread

BadJerry20

Internet Super Hero
We had one of these last year, where we gave each other advice on trades, signings, etc. So I figured I'd go ahead and start one for this year since Fantasy Football is upon us. Good luck to everyone, unless you are in a league that I'm in. :)

My second of three league drafts takes place tonight. I'll post my team tonight to be critiqued.

Picked 10th in a 10 team league. Live draft $20 a person. I should win some money this season.

QB: Matthew Stafford

RB: LeSean McCoy, Matt Forte, Toby Gerhart, Joique Bell, Rashad Jennings, Jeremy Hill

WR: Jordy Nelson, Keenan Allen, Cordarrelle Patterson, Golden Tate, Kelvin Benjamin, Jeremy Maclin

TE: Jordan Cameron

PK: Blair Walsh

TD: Buffalo Bills

Picked 10th in a 10 team league. Live draft $20 a person. I should win some money this season.

QB: Matthew Stafford

RB: LeSean McCoy, Matt Forte, Toby Gerhart, Joique Bell, Rashad Jennings, Jeremy Hill

WR: Jordy Nelson, Keenan Allen, Cordarrelle Patterson, Golden Tate, Kelvin Benjamin, Jeremy Maclin

TE: Jordan Cameron

PK: Blair Walsh

TD: Buffalo Bills

Picked 10th and got McCoy?

5VoKZRR.jpg

I lol'ed at some of the picks.

Had 1st pick in my draft last night:

QB: RG3, Ryan Tannehill

RB: LeSean McCoy, Le'Veon Bell, Maurice Jones-Drew, Steven Jackson, Chris Ivory

WR: AJ Green, Vincent Jackson, Emmanuel Sanders, Marques Colston, Sammy Watkins

TE: Jason Witten, Austin Seferian-Jenkins

D: Broncos

K: Mason Crosby

What you guys think?

^^^ QB and TE look a little weak. You may end up with the #1 RB and #1 WR at end of season. I would suggest watching the waiver wire for a Julius Thomas type of TE like last year. Travis Kelce from KC may be that guy this year.

^^^ QB and TE look a little weak. You may end up with the #1 RB and #1 WR at end of season. I would suggest watching the waiver wire for a Julius Thomas type of TE like last year. Travis Kelce from KC may be that guy this year.

Tannehill and ASJ were my last 2 picks. I figured I could afford to gamble a little on those. Kelce is gone, but I'm going to keep a close eye on Gronk in Week 1. If he doesn't look 100%, I may pick up Tim Wright.

I've already been offered Foles and Charles for RG3 and McCoy, but I turned it down.

Last edited:
Tannehill and ASJ were my last 2 picks. I figured I could afford to gamble a little on those. Kelce is gone, but I'm going to keep a close eye on Gronk in Week 1. If he doesn't look 100%, I may pick up Tim Wright.

I've already been offered Foles and Charles for RG3 and McCoy, but I turned it down.

I would have taken that trade. Foles is a upgrade to RG3 and Charles and McCoy are an even trade. Just IMO.

I would have taken that trade. Foles is a upgrade to RG3 and Charles and McCoy are an even trade. Just IMO.

Charles' OL scares me. I'm not sure he can duplicate last year. I think Shady is the closest to a sure thing. (That's why I took him at #1) Plus, if RG3 stays healthy, I think him and Foles are basically interchangeable.

Had my first of 3 drafts last night. Missed on RBs, so I took 3 QBs as trade bait. Have a couple deals in the works for Brady. One is Brady for Murray and Mike Wallace. The other I'm trying to get is Brady and CJ for Shady.

QBs-Rodgers, Brady, Big Ben

RBs-J. Bell, CJ, Woodhead, McFadden

WRs- AJ, K Allen, Garcon, Mike Evans, James Jones, LaFell

TE- D Walker

K-Graham

D/ST- Zona

Had my first of 3 drafts last night. Missed on RBs, so I took 3 QBs as trade bait. Have a couple deals in the works for Brady. One is Brady for Murray and Mike Wallace. The other I'm trying to get is Brady and CJ for Shady.

QBs-Rodgers, Brady, Big Ben

RBs-J. Bell, CJ, Woodhead, McFadden

WRs- AJ, K Allen, Garcon, Mike Evans, James Jones, LaFell

TE- D Walker

K-Graham

D/ST- Zona

I wouldn't even consider Brady/CJ for Shady, but that's me. You are extremely light at RB. It's very possible that none of your RBs are starters on Opening Day.

VN Store

Back