Bradford tore his left ACL....AGAIN

Now who's the man in St. Louis? Shaun Hill? Or do they make a trade for Cousins, Mallett, or Ponder? Or maybe sign Tebow and get him off the SEC Network? :)

Cousins isn't getting traded. I think he ends up the starter in DC before the season is over. Not to mention McCoy isn't a guy you want #2.

Ponder would be available rather cheaply I'd bet.

Reactions: 1 person
Now who's the man in St. Louis? Shaun Hill? Or do they make a trade for Cousins, Mallett, or Ponder? Or maybe sign Tebow and get him off the SEC Network? :)

No one's signing Tebow. That "out clause" was probably just the only way to get him to actually agree to be an anchor/analyst on the network.

That poor guy. I feel pretty bad for him. I guess its time for him to consider giving up the game, because I don't know what team is going to want him after this.

He's a damn bust maybe the freakin rams will finally move on and draft a freakin qb. If not the rams are like the jersey shore or maybe a organization that watches the movie battlefield earth and fools themselves it's a great movie when undeniably it's a abysmal movie.

Rams no doubt are kicking themselves for not drafting bortles, or bridgewater.

Hill has started less games and has better numbers than Bradford. So I won't be shocked if the rams win 9 to 10 games

Reactions: 1 person
He's a damn bust maybe the freakin rams will finally move on and draft a freakin qb. If not the rams are like the jersey shore or maybe a organization that watches the movie battlefield earth and fools themselves it's a great movie when undeniably it's a abysmal movie.

Rams no doubt are kicking themselves for not drafting bortles, or bridgewater.

Hill has started less games and has better numbers than Bradford. So I won't be shocked if the rams win 9 to 10 games

I couldn't have said it any better.

VN Store

Back