Justin Hunter - Just Another Guy?

goldvol

VolNation's Lesser Poobah

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 1
Im no fantasy expert but id say late round pick, yes. Ill take him late in mine if he's available.

I'm not sure how well Wiz is going to do in Nashville. But I know this is a message that Fisher and Munchak wouldn't have had to stones to send to a likely starter. So he's got that going for him.

Just realized that I put this in the around the NCAA forum. Mods, can fix this for me?

I like Hunter a lot, but I think and is just a huge assumption on my part, I doubt he has ever been pushed that hard and just relied on natural gifts. Hopefully Jefferson can get him to the next level

I don't love his QB situation, otherwise he would be worth a look. I likely wouldn't draft him unless it were a 14 team league or larger, and even then i would wait until around round 13

This dude will be this years Alshon Jeffrey. I will be targeting him in all of my leagues in rounds 8-10. Even that is high but I have been a huge fan of his even back to days when he was commited to LSU.

Reactions: 1 person
Late round?

At the very least, he'll be the Titans number one on red-zone option on passing plays. I also wouldn't doubt if he finishes as the number one receiver on the Titans in yardage. Have you guys seen the Titans wide receivers? The back ups behind Hunter, Wright, Washington and McCluster have like a combined 15 catches and were all undrafted/late picks. Hunter will be the number one option when passing in the red zone and will probably be the number one wide receiver in yardage.

VN Store

Back