Competitive Volnation Fantasy Football

phowell23

Trying to gauge interest in creating a competitive Volnation fantasy football league. I'm tired of joining leagues where you are lucky if you get half of the teams to show up for draft day nor less half the teams quit caring by week 10.

To help with the interest and participation issue I'm thinking of an entry fee of $100 for a 12 man team league. This would allow us to award the winner say $700, 2nd place $350, and 3rd place $150 (basically your entry fee back and $50).

The league will be played on either ESPN or Yahoo (not sure which really has an advantage over the other, I've played both). Standard scoring and positions:

QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
Flex
TE
D

If you would be interested in being the commissioner please let me know. I've never commissioned a league before but if needed I will.

Trades can be voted on by league members.

Money will be held at LeagueSafe.com and dispersed after end of league playoffs. This is maybe something we can do every year maybe even slowly increasing the entry fee to win some big prizes.

Who's interested? :thumbsup:

Ok so $50 entry per team it is. 12 team league

1st Place prize = $350
2nd Place prize = $175
3rd Place prize = $75

Everyone who is seriously interested please vote whether you want Yahoo or ESPN.

Yahoo.

Also, I've never done a PPR league. That would be fun.

Auction draft or snake? Auction drafts have really become popular and make more sense to me, imo.

Yahoo.

Also, I've never done a PPR league. That would be fun.

Auction draft or snake? Auction drafts have really become popular and make more sense to me, imo.

I prefer snake but I'll play whatever as long as it's FF!

Need more players to get this rolling. Sounds like we got 4-5 total. Would like a 12 team league.

3 votes for ESPN Snake
1 vote for Yahoo Auction

I'm down for $100 or $50 & Yahoo snake. Never done the auction draft, so that is kind of new to me.

VN Store

Back