Classy move by DeAngelo Williams

I'm choosing to believe that he was just a little senile and forgot how to wear the uniform correctly.

There's certain things you wouldn't forget.

I'm choosing to believe that he was just a little senile and forgot how to wear the uniform correctly.

Even I know that cover indoors and those shades he's sporting are huge no-nos. That guy is supposedly a master sergeant too. You don't forget things like that in the service, especially as strict as Marines are about unis.

As far as DeAngelo, the guy is pure class and always has been a great ambassador for UM and the Panthers.

For Williams,good on you, your parents must be proud
to the poser, and yes he is a poser, you are a pittiful excuse for an adult. I don't care if your 90 and chase kids of your lawn. You KNOW ABOUT NOT WEARING YOUR COVER AND SUNGLASSES INDOORS. ever

Amy Adams did the same thing a few weeks ago except she didnt tweet it out.

No offense to Williams but it bugs me when people boast about their kind gestures, especially on social media. I think it takes away from the gesture when you draw attention to yourself for doing it.

JMO.

Reactions: 1 person
To me he's attempting to set an example as a positive role model. ...giving back to those who sacrificed for our freedoms.

Social media is just the vessel. It's not as if he had his publicist or assistant tweet it out.

VN Store

Back