$25M lawsuit filed against Manziel

Manziel sent me a homemade video of himself at Walt Disney World on "It's a Small World" ride in the Magic Kingdom, and while the song is on, he puts the camera down and unbuttons his pants, pulls his penis out and jingles his penis to the music.

:eek:lol: I'm still laughing at that one

Everyone over here is tracking it down and having a laugh. From what I can see from our boards, the law suit is real, (meaning some idiot actually filed it), but the grounds are fabricated.

Someone just bored and wanting to stir the pot on a Friday. I'm waiting for a major national media source to bite and run with this just to see how an anchor handles #LongJohnSilvers

I hope it trends nationally.

Everyone over here is tracking it down and having a laugh. From what I can see from our boards, the law suit is real, (meaning some idiot actually filed it), but the grounds are fabricated.

Someone just bored and wanting to stir the pot on a Friday. I'm waiting for a major national media source to bite and run with this just to see how an anchor handles #LongJohnSilvers

I hope it trends nationally.

Can an idiot be a CNN contributor and Dr Drew cohost?.....well maybe. She wouldn't be the first. The allegation seems too outlandish to even make up

From the restraining order:

"On Christmas Eve 2013, Johnny Manziel sent me an Instagram photo of himself naked to Facebook with Manziel putting a hot dog bun between his penis, smiling, calling me 'Ho, Ho, Ho' then called me up and told me he wanted a threesome with Dr Drew."

From the restraining order:

"On Christmas Eve 2013, Johnny Manziel sent me an Instagram photo of himself naked to Facebook with Manziel putting a hot dog bun between his penis, smiling, calling me 'Ho, Ho, Ho' then called me up and told me he wanted a threesome with Dr Drew."

Can you make that up?

@RapSheet: A few things to know on this Manziel lawsuit: Per Court clerk, the filer is a “frequent filer” & Samantha Schacher is an alias. (1/2)

"And now Cleveland comes to the line, empty backfield, trips right,......Manziel under center now with the cadence. It's 4th and inches."

Heyoh!!!!

VN Store

Back