2014 NFL Scouting Combine Thread

FalcoVol

O.V.E.R.C.O.M.E.
Combine_ArticleEmbed.jpg

It's that time of year again. Let's hope our Vols perform well!

Links:
2014 NFL Combine - WalterFootball.com

NFL Scouting Combine - NFL.com

2014 NFL Combine - NFL Nation Blog - ESPN

2014 NFL Draft Combine - CBSSports.com 2014 NFL Draft Combine

College Football News, NFL Draft Scout - Powered by the Sports Xchange

UT participants:

NFL Events: Combine Player Profiles - Zach Fulton
Zach Fulton*|*Tennessee,*OG*:*2014 NFL Draft Scout Player Profile

NFL Events: Combine Player Profiles - Ja'Wuan James
JaWuan James*|*Tennessee,*OT*:*2014 NFL Draft Scout Player Profile

NFL Events: Combine Player Profiles - Daniel McCullers
Daniel McCullers*|*Tennessee,*DT*:*2014 NFL Draft Scout Player Profile

NFL Events: Combine Player Profiles - Antonio Richardson
*Antonio Richardson*|*Tennessee,*OT*:*2014 NFL Draft Scout Player Profile

NFL Events: Combine Player Profiles - James Stone
James Stone*|*Tennessee,*C*:*2014 NFL Draft Scout Player Profile

On Field Drills
Date/Position Group:

Saturday, Feb 22 - K, OL, TE
Sunday, Feb 23 - RB, QB, WR
Monday, Feb 24 - LB, DL
Tuesday, Feb 25 - DB

Last edited:
Guy on NFL Network "Watching Tiny's game film, he has heavy feet and grabs everything in pass protection."

how did Alfred blue get an invite to the combine? in 2013, he had 77 carries for 346 yrds. are they going on potential alone????

Greg Robinson could push for #1 pick. His 40, bench and footwork drills were beastly. Sammy Watkins will go Top 10 and Crooks put himself into 1st with a 4.37 40. Landry from LSU ran 4.77.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Greg Robinson could push for #1 pick. His 40, bench and footwork drills were beastly. Sammy Watkins will go Top 10 and Crooks put himself into 1st with a 4.37 40. Landry from LSU ran 4.77.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Very disappointed in De'Anthony Thomas' 40 time.

If ur the Texans what would u do

I would first trade down to around 8 and get Bridgewater and also have a mid round
Pick

The best thing so far was Adam Muema leaving early because, "God told him to, because he would be drafted by the Seahawks." Lol

If ur the Texans what would u do

I would first trade down to around 8 and get Bridgewater and also have a mid round
Pick

I'm taking Clowney, he's going to be a stud. With the QBs you don't know that you are getting better than what you already have at the position.

I'm taking Clowney, he's going to be a stud. With the QBs you don't know that you are getting better than what you already have at the position.

I agree. Turn that D into such a force that all you need is a game manager QB. If that QB isn't on your roster you can still get that in the draft, trade, or free agency.

I'm not a clowney fan. I think he will just collect a check. Also its a qb league without one u have no chance of succeeding

I have asserted for the past two years that Clowney should be the 1st pick in the 2014 NFL Draft.

This column backs up my opinion.

The column is very critical of the South Carolina defensive coaching staff for not teaching Clowney more defensive techniques. All we have seen of this kid is nothing short of raw talent. Wait until the NFL coaches get a hold of him and teach him how to play with technique.

VN Store

Back